• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Originally posted by daemoncel

i've been anything but..

but whatever bro..

i'm not on this board to fuck with you and your worthless drama..

so i'm done with you.

no but you're on this board to compliment every single girl that posts a pic...hoping you will get some

and for Evan, whats makes you so much better than that girl??

You just started posting on this messageboard recently and you are already singled out as a loser by people that dont really know you..then you make up for it by drawing the attention away from yourself by posting a pic of a girl that has nothing to do with CP (hence she cant even defend herself), hoping you could gather some laughs to feel better about yourself

Did u say recently? Bitch, I've been on here since Nov 1998. Longer than most of you. I just couldn't post that often in the beginning cause I was usually too busy at work.

And for the people that think I'm a "loser", that's just 4 people on this whole board that have nothing better to do than bring others down. I'm one of the few people on this board that has the balls to use their real name and real pic. i got nothing to hide like the idiots that hide behind anonymous names and try to make their lives more interesting by flaming me.

As for me posting that pic of the girl..yeah..it's kinda harsh. But I wanted to share it with you guys. Hell, I sent it to almost everyone on my AIM buddy list too. So I'm an asshole. Never said I wasn't. But at least i ain't hiding like some other motherfuckers on here.

Originally posted by smokesum

no but you're on this board to compliment every single girl that posts a pic...hoping you will get some

and for Evan, whats makes you so much better than that girl??

You just started posting on this messageboard recently and you are already singled out as a loser by people that dont really know you..then you make up for it by drawing the attention away from yourself by posting a pic of a girl that has nothing to do with CP (hence she cant even defend herself), hoping you could gather some laughs to feel better about yourself

i'm not here to compliment every single person.. and it's definetly not in hops of getting some.. but i appreciate the attempt at summing up my being on this board

:laugh:

Originally posted by somebitch

yeah and i happen to know those particular girls love a finger in the ass.

Anyways..to get back on the subject... I still have no idea why you would bring stuck up prudes to a perverted ex crackhead's house?? Where did that make sense to you? Or was that your plan so you could keep me at bay?

Originally posted by smokesum

sounds like what you are doing right now :rolleyes:...bitch

If you can't laugh at others, than who can u laugh at? Does that mean i can't tell any more Polish jokes cause I might offend the Polish? No more Mexican jokes cause I might offend the workers at Taco Bell?

Besides, this is just one thread about 1 girl. The idiots stalking me on this board have gone after me in every thread I post in.

I'm trying to satisfy my family requests and find myself a Jew girl. I'm definetly not meeting any in the circle of friends I have, so it's not a bad way to go. I met a couple cute girls and currently a drop dead gorgeous one. It's too bad she hate drug usage. Im trying to weigh out my options.

Originally posted by Evan

I'm trying to satisfy my family requests and find myself a Jew girl. I'm definetly not meeting any in the circle of friends I have, so it's not a bad way to go. I met a couple cute girls and currently a drop dead gorgeous one. It's too bad she hate drug usage. Im trying to weigh out my options.

satisfying your family requests is pretty dumb..your soulmate might not end up being Jewish...too bad

WHAT?? Are u seriously gonna dis me cause I want to go on TV? What kind of crap is that?

Besides weren't you and your sister on that Jerry Springer episode about "Brother/Sister Love"?

..Keep in mind you did state before that Its all in good fun unless its being done to you...Seems like theres some individuals on this board that take that mentality to heart...Unfortunately, you're the object their making fun of..

...Not so nice, is it?...:aright:..

This girl on the internet messaged me last night. She had seen my name on the web and wanted to hook up. She sent me a pic and I almost shit my pants. This was my reaction to her:

attachment.php?s=&postid=1729605

[01:12:AM] Pir8 Evan: is that really u?

[01:13:AM] FirePhile: really me? yup.

[01:13:AM] Pir8 Evan: HOLY SHITBALLS

You guys tell me if I'm wrong:

Shyt ill be scared also................ :shake:

Originally posted by phuturephunk

..'Cuz no one else has..

..Evan, did you ever think that maybe you should have just told her 'not interested' and dumped the pic? Seems like a much more respectful thing to do than plaster her picture in front of the peanut gallery to get blasted, no?..

..Just a thought about what goes around and comes around...:aright:...

:werd:

evan, i dont think u'd like it either if sum1 took a picture of you, and posted it on some forum with everybody making not-so-nice comments abt it...but whatever