Clubplanet Nightlife Community

BT on Saturday?

zeeker

Originally posted by joecrack13

What kinda music do Astro and Glyde play?

from what i have read of your posts..I honestly can say they are exactly what you enjoy. They play just straight up funky, fun house. Always have a sick vibe, everyone dancing. Mix up funky house, latin house, breaks etc...

they are the residents on Sunday at Le Souk and have been playing most of my parties(Abaya,Sullivan Room, Centro, Lee Burridge studio party etc...)

Everyone that I have recommended them to have come back to me saying they were in shock of how good they are. Yes, I am there manager and I am biased, but I wouldnt represent them if I did not believe 110% that they had amazing talent. They have played all over the world and I am fully confident they will be huge worldwide very soon.

If you like that outdoor, Ibiza style, fun, amazing vibe house music that I think you do, well then your going to fuckin love them.

I can give you my guarantee on that.

Originally posted by az-tec

if you come out, TRUST ME!! Stay for Astro&Glyde who will be closing it out for BT from 4-7...

guaranteed they will have every person in the club shakin there asses uncontrollably ;)

I could be wrong, but did one or of both of them close for Carl Cox at Centro? I'm pretty sure they did. Good stuff. I'm excited already.

Originally posted by zeeker

I could be wrong, but did one or of both of them close for Carl Cox at Centro? I'm pretty sure they did. Good stuff. I'm excited already.

yep...Gaby closed for Cox. He really turned it out. When you get both of them(James and Gaby) together...they can rock a club like none other.

Originally posted by az-tec

from what i have read of your posts..I honestly can say they are exactly what you enjoy. They play just straight up funky, fun house. Always have a sick vibe, everyone dancing. Mix up funky house, latin house, breaks etc...

they are the residents on Sunday at Le Souk and have been playing most of my parties(Abaya,Sullivan Room, Centro, Lee Burridge studio party etc...)

Everyone that I have recommended them to have come back to me saying they were in shock of how good they are. Yes, I am there manager and I am biased, but I wouldnt represent them if I did not believe 110% that they had amazing talent. They have played all over the world and I am fully confident they will be huge worldwide very soon.

If you like that outdoor, Ibiza style, fun, amazing vibe house music that I think you do, well then your going to fuckin love them.

I can give you my guarantee on that.

love the Ibiza vibe...been there the last 2 years...definitely sounds like i should check it out...im looking to go to Le Souk on some random Sunday since ive never heard anything bad about it...u guys get a decent amount of people in there?...by the way how what the Lee Burridge party at Splashlight Studios and u got any info on Centro Fly (as far as what changes theyre making and when its opening)?...thanks bro