Clubplanet Nightlife Community

North Jersey, Are you ready for...

adam23

• Replies 66
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Originally posted by BRIAN1500

whats up with you and spraying champagne and beer all over the place Friday. You are crazy.

:laugh: :laugh:

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh: i dunno i was quite hammered at the time:laugh: :laugh: :laugh: some kid got all rowdy and shit but i though there was gonna be another episode over there but i guess it calmed down cause i dont remember there being a problem afer that:laugh:

Originally posted by jrzcluba

i dunno i was quite hammered at the time some kid got all rowdy and shit but i though there was gonna be another episode over there but i guess it calmed down cause i dont remember there being a problem afer that:laugh:

Your lucky you didnt get me or I would have killed you. ;) You go one spanish guy when he was talking to a girl. I thought he was going to kill you.

Your lucky you didnt get me or I would have killed you. ;) You go one spanish guy when he was talking to a girl. I thought he was going to kill you.

yeah thats the kid that got rowdy.....i thought he was a second from swinging (that would have been tons of fun in the state i was in) but i guess it got kool or something cause next thing u know i had another drink and was off to somewhere else

I have never seen you sober at a club. ;)

liar u are

that time when i was coming outta tempts and u bearhugged me into a headlock buddy.....u werent too sober yourself.....i was straight as a whistle that nite, that mite be the only time