Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Best Ephedra Product

mrtiddles

I know it's gotten alot of shit, but I think Ephedra is a great suppliment if taking responsibly. If you notice, the majority of people who have died from it have been severly out of shape and taking waaaay too much. There have been instances where people have been in good shape, but have had unknown heart conditions that didnt mix well with it, and they also recieved the shit end of the stick.

My question is what product (hydroxycut, ripped fuel) etc. do you think is the best form of this suppliment. I was taking hydroxycut before a few years back (i'm actually very lucky I'm not a statistic...before people started dropping from them, I was taking 12-16 a day :eek:.....i took 2 years off, now im taking 2 at the most a day)

right now I am taking Dymetadrine Extreme by AST

anyone else?

Originally posted by incredulous

my fav is stacker 2. i tried all the other shit, and i think this one is the best. the only one i really want to get, but dont know where i can get it is yellow jackets. i see them at like 7/11, but only as a 3 pack

is this what your talking about?? http://store.stacker2.com/Merchant2/merchant.mvc?Screen=PROD&Product_Code=84_020_EA&Category_Code=swarm

I've tried a lot of them- xenadrine, yellowjackets, hydroxycuts, Stacker2, Stacker3, Ripped Fuel, Diet Fuel, Trim Spa.......I think the one that worked best was Hydroxycut, when it had Ephedra. Not sure if you can still get those. Right now I take Ephedra. It's 375 mg and it's made by Solaray. I just take one in the morning and it's $8 for a bottle of 100.

Originally posted by Crackorn

I've tried a lot of them- xenadrine, yellowjackets, hydroxycuts, Stacker2, Stacker3, Ripped Fuel, Diet Fuel, Trim Spa.......I think the one that worked best was Hydroxycut, when it had Ephedra. Not sure if you can still get those. Right now I take Ephedra. It's 375 mg and it's made by Solaray. I just take one in the morning and it's $8 for a bottle of 100.

Nope, they've pretty much pulled all the major brands with ephedra off the market. I've heard all the epherda free ones suck, but I just ordered a bottle of the ephedra free Hydroxycut and I'm going to give it a whirl.

I myself have grown sick of using ephedra. I've found my body doesn't seem to respond to it as wellas it used to, and the negative sides are starting to outweigh the positive effects.

Hydroxycut and Xenadrine... But I will never touch them again... :nono:

I think they gave me pancriatitus (SP) or some shit...

After eating an normal meal on 3 different occasions... I found myself doubled over in emense pain for approx 6 hours... Making myself vomit just to try to relieve what ever pain it was that I was experiencing.

Maybe I was doing to much. But it was the only way I felt and saw results.

And when I did stop I noticed that I quickly put weight back on...

I am doing better without them. Health wise and weight wise... :D

Originally posted by ou812

Nope, they've pretty much pulled all the major brands with ephedra off the market. I've heard all the epherda free ones suck, but I just ordered a bottle of the ephedra free Hydroxycut and I'm going to give it a whirl.

I myself have grown sick of using ephedra. I've found my body doesn't seem to respond to it as wellas it used to, and the negative sides are starting to outweigh the positive effects.

its only pulled off the shelves in a handful of states, not the market... you can order it off the internet from any suppliment supplier...

another thing about ephedra, is you have to take a day or 2 off each week so your body doesn't get too used to it... you'll notice after a day or even 2 days off, when you take it the following day, its noticably stronger...