Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Sexy Bitches Of The Month!!!!!!!!!

roddigga

apparently one of our contestants is a cry baby and should have not posed for the pic on the first place!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

CALL ME AGAIN LIKE THAT YOU BITCH AND I SNAP YOUR NECK!!!!!

CALL YA LATER BUDDY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

YES CARL SHE IS WELL DESERVED TO BRING BACK OUR HOTTIE OF THE MONTH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

well respected for my brother..............

though the 235 other people that viewed the pics and as well as the 1000's that view the website also will not see that pic either!!!!!!!........................

IF YOU DONT WANT YOUR PIC ON THE INTERNET DO NOT SMILE FOR THE CAMERA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Originally posted by roddigga

well respected for my brother..............

though the 235 other people that viewed the pics and as well as the 1000's that view the website also will not see that pic either!!!!!!!........................

IF YOU DONT WANT YOUR PIC ON THE INTERNET DO NOT SMILE FOR THE CAMERA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

that was before we knew about any problems

i see where he is coming from also AND I APPOLOGIZE.................and that is why i took the picture down!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

but then again YOUR link does not help either NOR DOES THE 1000'S OF CLICKS ON THE OTHER WEBSITE........................

SO NO NEED TO YELL AT ME!!!!!!!!!!!

FUCK YOU ALL....................... AND IM DONE WITH THIS CLUB PLANET BULLSHIT!!!!!!

i see where he is coming from also AND I APPOLOGIZE.................and that is why i took the picture down!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

but then again YOUR link does not help either NOR DOES THE 1000'S OF CLICKS ON THE OTHER WEBSITE........................

SO NO NEED TO YELL AT ME!!!!!!!!!!!

FUCK YOU ALL....................... AND IM DONE WITH THIS CLUB PLANET BULLSHIT!!!!!!

Im not mad rod chill out..... You're right it'd probly be smart to take em off the other sites too

LOL............my bad bus.............but joe is my bitch!!!!! LOL

anyway i appologize to the staff for not confirming this months HOTTIE!!!!!!!!!, i saw an an opening and RAN WITH THE FOOTBALL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

wait so carl, that is missKTU herself!!!!!!!!!!!!...............?????????

VERY HOT, HOT LIKE TAMALE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

LOL............my bad bus.............but joe is my bitch!!!!! LOL

anyway i appologize to the staff for not confirming this months HOTTIE!!!!!!!!!, i saw an an opening and RAN WITH THE FOOTBALL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

wait so carl, that is missKTU herself!!!!!!!!!!!!...............?????????

VERY HOT, HOT LIKE TAMALE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Adrienne from KTU Rod.... Simply ravishing bro !!!!

She can "Be Seen" (I couldn't resist) outside Taste every saturday night helping at the door and inside after 12 ish

Come and visit her !!