Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Techno track of the week!

eKiTeL

Originally posted by rcrespo

mine is still Aztec Mystic - Aguila sample can be heard at any decent record store.

Record of the year imho.

this track is great, heard it a couple weeks ago for the first time, very nice.

I'm also feeling John Acquaviva - Thumb Generation....and

Marco Lenzi & Anderson Noise - Guanabara Ep (Its been out for a bit, but hasn't got old to me yet)

Originally posted by rcrespo

mine is still Aztec Mystic - Aguila sample can be heard at any decent record store.

Record of the year imho.

yeah that's definitely a new classic.... so what would you say about it in comparison to "jaguar" as good, not as good, better? or just no-comparison? as for me I still haven't come to a verdict yet, only time will tell...

Originally posted by eKiTeL

yeah that's definitely a new classic.... so what would you say about it in comparison to "jaguar" as good, not as good, better? or just no-comparison? as for me I still haven't come to a verdict yet, only time will tell...

i love "jaguar" ..havent heard the other one yet!!!!

Originally posted by eKiTeL

2 different songs .. 2 monster outcomes .. I can't wait to knab my copy on vinyl. :)

my thing is though.... I'm not afraid to admit I'm still a novice to ALL the talent on vinyl, but since this is a predominately trance and house/prog house board, I never know which artist belongs in which genre. I've been into the scene for 9 years, but as I get older, I get more into my life and more out of the loop. Could ya'll please list the genre? It would make it easier to find stuff w/ out asking for help

:cool:

of course I didn't go shopping this week, so I have nada to post

:rolleyes: