Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Anyone coming Clubbing in NYC soon? Contact me

If anyone is coming to NYC to go clubbing contact me. I am from Manchester and I have been living in NYC for over 4 years. If you want any info on anything to do with NYC or NYC clubbing feel free to ask whatever. I am a promoter, and work with all the major nightclubs. I can get you reduced to anywhere you might want to party. Also I have my own website packed full of NYC info.

Originally posted by markdj69:

If anyone is coming to NYC to go clubbing contact me. I am from Manchester and I have been living in NYC for over 4 years. If you want any info on anything to do with NYC or NYC clubbing feel free to ask whatever. I am a promoter, and work with all the major nightclubs. I can get you reduced to anywhere you might want to party. Also I have my own website packed full of NYC info.

Hey mark where you from in Manchester? Just from down the road in Leeds myself, used to go ut in Manchester all the time though. Infact have you herd about the film they are making about the Hac!

myself and 6 others are on our way across to NYC on the 16th Feb.

planned one night on sunday which is presidents night @ twilo although will be busy.

do u know how much this event is?

etc.etc..

any other information would be good.

also, i see you a promoter, my brother a hot property as a dj, he is flying to portugal 1 day after our trip to NYC for 2 gigs. He is also giging in london and more locally when he has time. He is also doing a university tour with his agent.

Look on sparkle productions web site, www.dj-services.co.uk sam gregory

cheers simon

Ok, so, i'm not from London, or anywhere near there, but i'm in love with the progressive trance thats being produced and spun oveer there monthes before we get it. Where do i find anyone hoo spins anything like Ornadel, Kleinenberg, Hardwick, Corsten, blah blah. NEED MORE UPLIFTING TRANCE, but most of all, need to be with more of a crowd hoo FEELS it as opposed to just listening to it.

~ONE LOVE~

~ONE MASSIVE~

**POOF**

*i'm gone*

"What board?"

• 3 weeks later...

Archived