Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Att Njnjnite

carguy19

Listen douchebag,

Before you open your mouth and look like a jerkoff cause you have no clue..... do a little research.

Review your post, look at the pictures, ask around, stop by the party. All the things you said were incorrect.

I'll make it simple for you, badmouth my party again without any real info or evidence, and I'll come and knock your fucking teeth down your throat.

The great thing is you have no clue who I am, but I know who you are so watch your step you small skinny fuck.

If you want to come and check the place out and then you don't like it be my guest write an honest review, but don't talk out of your ass when you have no clue..... thats bitch-like.

Be a man.

1/2 a fag

• Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Originally posted by xlr8ted

Dude you need to relax... :laugh:

Fuck this man fuck relaxing, I hate when people talk out their ass an straight up lie be a fucking man !!!!

Theres nothing worse then when a mans not a man.

I know this type of guy well, theres a lot of them on CP here, they'll talk all this shit then try and buy you a drink when you approach them out. STRAIGHT UP BITCH!!

Whats up xlr8ed how you doin bro!!! :laugh:

Originally posted by carguy19

Fuck this man fuck relaxing, I hate when people talk out their ass an straight up lie be a fucking man !!!!

Theres nothing worse then when a mans not a man.

I know this type of guy well, theres a lot of them on CP here, they'll talk all this shit then try and buy you a drink when you approach them out. STRAIGHT UP BITCH!!

Whats up xlr8ed how you doin bro!!! :laugh:

The Legend is bullshit today!!!

and i'm doing good.:laugh:

Originally posted by paulallen

NJNJNITE- I agree. It is not right to bash a promoters party even if it did suck. I would be upset if someone was bashing my party at Dorsia.

The fact was that it really didn't suck. This kid has some hatred for a place he's never been at this year. What nights you do dorsia bro??

Listen douchebag,

Before you open your mouth and look like a jerkoff cause you have no clue..... do a little research.

Review your post, look at the pictures, ask around, stop by the party. All the things you said were incorrect.

I'll make it simple for you, badmouth my party again without any real info or evidence, and I'll come to soundgarden and knock your fucking teeth down your throat.

The great thing is you have no clue who I am, but I know who you are so watch your step you small skinny fuck.

If you want to come and check the place out and then you don't like it be my guest write an honest review, but don't talk out of your ass when you have no clue..... thats bitch-like.

Be a man.

1/2 a fag

another professional response...

Originally posted by paulallen

Carguy- I am a part owner @ Dorsia. I take it you promote @ a new jersey based club? Do you have experience in the NYC scene? Always looking for new alliacnces.

No experience in NYC but always open to new ideas, we had 700 people at our grand opening this past week at a small lounge in nj that was doing 150 people last year.

If you agree with anything this asshole says about somewhere that he knows nothing about your just as much of an asshole as he is. Professional enough for you??

TOOL

I don't have anything good or bad to say about Taste since I have not been there since your party started, but I have been there in the past. And I do plan on checking it out in the near future.

I did not even read what njnj wrote. But it just amazes how you promote this party and how you react to some negative responses...Ive never seen any of the proven succesful promoters act in the manner that you do. They either ignore a ridiculous review or respond in a professional way. Maybe you should take some notes.

Originally posted by teeman555

I don't have anything good or bad to say about Taste since I have not been there since your party started, but I have been there in the past. And I do plan on checking it out in the near future.

I did not even read what njnj wrote. But it just amazes how you promote this party and how you react to some negative responses...Ive never seen any of the proven succesful promoters act in the manner that you do. They either ignore a ridiculous review or respond in a professional way. Maybe you should take some notes.

I'll post what he wrote hang on, but honestly sorry to get pissed at you but, I have no problem if someone comes there and doesn't like it, write your opinion I'll never hold it against you.... people said it was hot this past week... it was, we got the ac fixed, cause me and the owners want the party to be better and make people happier to keep em coming. we did that cause there was negetive feedback, I welcome that.

But for someone to thoroughly bash a place that #1 all the facts are wrong, #2 they weren't there, it's not right, thats hurting my party because people read the negetivity and think this person was there. it's not right.

Why was there so many people that were at Taste first, but closed at other places. Read people's Review, why didn't they stay all nite? 1 more thing if I met u I wouldn't buy u a drink, I only buy girls drinks. R u serious when u say Taste did more #'s then SG?/? just curious......................................... How many people paid or was everyone comp?

Originally posted by mkutlass

Why was there so many people that were at Taste first, but closed at other places. Read people's Review, why didn't they stay all nite? 1 more thing if I met u I wouldn't buy u a drink, I only buy girls drinks. R u serious when u say Taste did more #'s then SG?/? just curious......................................... How many people paid or was everyone comp?

Some People didn't stay cause there was a problem with the AC, which has been fixed (bad thermostat) so it won't be hot again but tons of people did stay.

We only comped industry people, PTECK, AXEL, KOSTA... etc I think thats the classy thing to do, I know how many people were there.

People left taste and went to SG I agree, but people left SG and came to Taste Saturday too bro, they said it was not empty but not packed.

I am not trying to take anything away from SG I actually like it there, we were ALL busy saturday, but for someone to post false info is wrong

Maybe NYC club scene sucks because of owners like u, there's a possibilty?

Paul allen is your club doing that bad, that u want "trash" (from nj) to check out your party. Nice new way of getting people to your club by calling them "Trash"..........very professional.

For your sake I hope they get rid of the smoking ban, before u go poor.

Originally posted by mkutlass

Maybe NYC club scene sucks because of owners like u, there's a possibilty?

Paul allen is your club doing that bad, that u want "trash" (from nj) to check out your party. Nice new way of getting people to your club by calling them "Trash"..........very professional.

For your sake I hope they get rid of the smoking ban, before u go poor.

M, DORSIA is one of the hottest lounges around in NYC right now, a female friend of mine promotes the friday there, I just called her and left her a message to find out what the owners name is, PaulAllen no disrespect but you seem to be joking around a little more then a club owner would. Whats my friend from fridays name??