Att Njnjnite

carguy19

• Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Originally posted by mkutlass

Why was there so many people that were at Taste first, but closed at other places. Read people's Review, why didn't they stay all nite? 1 more thing if I met u I wouldn't buy u a drink, I only buy girls drinks. R u serious when u say Taste did more #'s then SG?/? just curious......................................... How many people paid or was everyone comp?

kutless... we did VERY well at taste for our grand opening.. i dunno about doing more #'s than SG but honestly i can give 2 shits how many people SG did. I consentrate on my party only!! i wish u would came bro, it was seriously a sick party... lots of eye candy too!!!!!!! trust me!!! im was suprised to see 2 lines developing at 10:00-10:30... it was great!!! :D come by this week!!!

Originally posted by carguy19

Listen douchebag,

Before you open your mouth and look like a jerkoff cause you have no clue..... do a little research.

Review your post, look at the pictures, ask around, stop by the party. All the things you said were incorrect.

I'll make it simple for you, badmouth my party again without any real info or evidence, and I'll come to soundgarden and knock your fucking teeth down your throat.

The great thing is you have no clue who I am, but I know who you are so watch your step you small skinny fuck.

If you want to come and check the place out and then you don't like it be my guest write an honest review, but don't talk out of your ass when you have no clue..... thats bitch-like.

Be a man.

1/2 a fag

Yo Yo. does the truth trouble you....looks like that here..... that's one...... and i don't work in this business or at the sound garden that's two... the only thing you said here that was not a lie is me not knowing you your right I DON't NOW you WHO the Fuck are you anyway

Originally posted by paulallen

Listen- This is getting stupid everybody in the industry knows Dorsia throws a hot party. Slinkyboy- Please do not bash my club.

It's just my opinion...to each his own...I think that your lounge is beat...I was there last Friday....No eye candy and a lot of cock!

If that's what you like well then go get it tiger!

Listen douchebag,

Before you open your mouth and look like a jerkoff cause you have no clue..... do a little research.

Review your post, look at the pictures, ask around, stop by the party. All the things you said were incorrect.

I'll make it simple for you, badmouth my party again without any real info or evidence, and I'll come to soundgarden and knock your fucking teeth down your throat.

The great thing is you have no clue who I am, but I know who you are so watch your step you small skinny fuck.

If you want to come and check the place out and then you don't like it be my guest write an honest review, but don't talk out of your ass when you have no clue..... thats bitch-like.

Be a man.

1/2 a fag

Yo asshole if you have a fucken problem see me first. You are a punk bitch. Keep selling your Jettas. If you dont know me I am the first guy you see when you walk in. Better yet how about I come to you

Originally posted by satan

Yo asshole if you have a fucken problem see me first. You are a punk bitch. Keep selling your Jettas. If you dont know me I am the first guy you see when you walk in. Better yet how about I come to you

I love this shit. More drama guys. It makes my day go by faster. ;)

Originally posted by BRIAN1500

I love this shit. More drama guys. It makes my day go by faster. ;)

It is crazy. I cant believe that this is happening again. Didn't this bullshit happen two weeks ago. This kid has an attitude problem and he responds like a jerkoff. He is probably 23 years old and has been in the business for a year. I have tried to be nice to this kid. If he thinks that he is going to come to my club and physically puts his hands on someone, he has got another thing coming.

I guarantee Paris and Ernie must lobe the publicity they get from this kid. He makes them look like assholes. Everyone on here is saying to themselves how could they hire a guy like this.

Unbelievable

Listen douchebag,

Be a man.

1/2 a fag

How do you call this promoting? Your horrible!!

"I'll make it simple for you, badmouth my party again without any real info or evidence, and I'll come to soundgarden and knock your fucking teeth down your throat. "

Are you kidding me?!?! Your going to beat someone up just because they bashed your party??

Oh yeah? Well......TASTE SUCKS.........

bring it on dildo!!:balls:

Originally posted by satan

my club

I guarantee Paris and Ernie must lobe the publicity they get from this kid. He makes them look like assholes. Everyone on here is saying to themselves how could they hire a guy like this.

Unbelievable

No 27 actually, promoting for 2 years, I though Eugene owned the club not you??

Paris and ernesto must hate me after I put 700 people in their place saturday night.

Eugene just PM'ed me and said that "none of his employees had anything to do with this"

Eugene are you reading this??

Oh yeah let me come into SG and start a fight, are you serious??

Calm down it's a message board.

I'm done replying to this thread.

Oh yeah let me come into SG and start a fight, are you serious??

Calm down it's a message board.

I'm done replying to this thread.

Sorry for butting in - but do you have short term memory loss?

Did you not just START a thread directed at someone who you says works at SG and stated that you will..... what was it again?..... Ahhh yes - "knock thier fucking teeth down their throat"

Eugene.............. DID YA READ THAT?!?!?!

you really are an idiot