Att Njnjnite

carguy19

• Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Originally posted by carguy19

No 27 actually, promoting for 2 years, I though Eugene owned the club not you??

Paris and ernesto must hate me after I put 700 people in their place saturday night.

Eugene just PM'ed me and said that "none of his employees had anything to do with this"

Eugene are you reading this??

Oh yeah let me come into SG and start a fight, are you serious??

Calm down it's a message board.

I'm done replying to this thread.

Let's try to speak like intelliginet adults. Listen just read what you have written in the past. Everytime someone says something about Taste you go nuts. There are other clubs around here. Not everyone is going to like Taste or Soundgarden or Deko or whatever.

Having said that, regardless of how many people were there, you confront everyone who says anything negative. That is what I mean. Everyone on here associates you with Taste. This has nothing to do with how many people come, it has to do with how you come across.

Yes Eugene does own the club. You have to comprehend what you read.

Originally posted by paulallen

Carguy- In NYC you do not have to worry about these BASHERS- Why? Because it the city NOT New Jersey- Hey wasn't the Karate Kid from New Jersey? See what I mean? Trash. You are dealing with trash.

WHHHHHHHHHHHHHhhhhhaa tha fuck are you talking about? This is a message board there’s bashers in the nyc board as well. Fuck you and your city. The city is dying. Shit the city is dead. NJ is the future. Go hang out in your dead smoke free clubs, with your faggots and your faggot wanna be’s ill stay here.

CARL Listen you have all the right in the world to tell off any mother fucker you want. FUCK what’s considered “mature†Fuck it. IF I ever throw a party and people say shit that hurts my biz im going to find them and cave there fucken skull in mafia style. . Fuck these faggots that say don’t flip out at people. There just dickless fags that are scared to fuck with people.

I have no problem like I said with negetivity.... there were negetive things posted all week, it bothers me when someone affiliated in some way with SG says things like

"Taste is legal for 120 people"

why were there 4-5X that there saturday

"Taste holds 200-250 people" see above

The place sucks.... fine if you went and didn't like it but if you didn't go why do that to someone??

Why shittalk and say things you don't even know the answers to anyway to hurt someones party it's not cool. Would sg like it if I said to people who've never been there

Oh it only holds 200 people, or it sucks, or anything they havn't experienced on their own?

We are all in business to make money and have fun, I am not knocking SG and I know your not knocoking Taste. It's frustrating though when you put a lot of effort into something for some punk who didn't even come to try and bury you. I am dropping this as far as Im comcerned. Hopefully everyone else will too.

I have no problem like I said with negetivity.... there were negetive things posted all week, it bothers me when someone affiliated in some way with SG says things like

The place sucks.... fine if you went and didn't like it but if you didn't go why do that to someone??

Why shittalk and say things you don't even know the answers to anyway to hurt someones party it's not cool. Would sg like it if I said to people who've never been there

Oh it only holds 200 people, or it sucks, or anything they havn't experienced on their own?

We are all in business to make money and have fun, I am not knocking SG and I know your not knocoking Taste. It's frustrating though when you put a lot of effort into something for some punk who didn't even come to try and bury you. I am dropping this as far as Im comcerned. Hopefully everyone else will too.

yo I left sat because I couldn’t move in there and there was still a huge line... I was afraid the fire marshal would come no lie that place s packed like sardines in a can if you faggots know me and read my posts you know I don’t lie for anyone.. Eh no one reads my posts anymore so im sure you don’t know that.. Lol but I dont

Read what you said. YOu said you are going to come to SG and punch someone's teeth in. NJNITE does not work at SG as far as I know. This is where the problem is coming from. Try and speak with less of an angry or defensive tone that is all

Originally posted by paulallen

NJNJNITE- I agree. It is not right to bash a promoters party even if it did suck. I would be upset if someone was bashing my party at Dorsia.

Do we have reservations.............I'm not going anywhere without reservations, I'll need a table for 2 please.

Listen douchebag,

Before you open your mouth and look like a jerkoff cause you have no clue..... do a little research.

Review your post, look at the pictures, ask around, stop by the party. All the things you said were incorrect.

I'll make it simple for you, badmouth my party again without any real info or evidence, and I'll come and knock your fucking teeth down your throat.

The great thing is you have no clue who I am, but I know who you are so watch your step you small skinny fuck.

If you want to come and check the place out and then you don't like it be my guest write an honest review, but don't talk out of your ass when you have no clue..... thats bitch-like.

Be a man.

1/2 a fag

When and where is your party?You have always been cool with me.I`ll come check it out.