Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Introduction to the cp family

lightshow79

hey diabolique its ok every1 has their favorites and mine happens to be one of the best worldwide Paul Oakenfold, hey guyz the guy can spin and has awesome song selection and can definetly take you on a journey thru trance. Seen him live a few times and the guy just knows how to play for the crowd this past ultra he rocked it and i was going nuts that lil english bastard is a trance god :tongue: Again just my opinion and view

Originally posted by lightshow79

hey diabolique its ok every1 has their favorites and mine happens to be one of the best worldwide Paul Oakenfold, hey guyz the guy can spin and has awesome song selection and can definetly take you on a journey thru trance. Seen him live a few times and the guy just knows how to play for the crowd this past ultra he rocked it and i was going nuts that lil english bastard is a trance god :tongue: Again just my opinion and view

FYI Paul Oakenfold is the man behind my favorite trance artist of all time: Man With No Name. He did a little ditty called, 'Sugar Rush', which I almost had tattoed on me en francais

:D