Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Tuna Fish Diet...

elementx

since there seem to be so many people replying with what appears to useful tips, i want to ask how these diets are affected by drinking? i mean, i know that beer is a carb, but that's always the one thing that gives me a problem when i try to cut out carbs. so what do u guys drink to stay low carb?

and what if i cut out drinking completely mon-fri, but drink sat or sunday, does that fuck up everything?

curious:confused:

Originally posted by cq29

since there seem to be so many people replying with what appears to useful tips, i want to ask how these diets are affected by drinking? i mean, i know that beer is a carb, but that's always the one thing that gives me a problem when i try to cut out carbs. so what do u guys drink to stay low carb?

and what if i cut out drinking completely mon-fri, but drink sat or sunday, does that fuck up everything?

curious:confused:

umm yeh its always been a question with me..whether i put them in my carb count ...i start to then get drunk and dont give a fuck..i try to take in less carbs that day if i know im gonna drink ....but i would honestly say cut it out all together but if u wanna to the weekend warrior thing ..as long as u stick to ur diet DRINK LOTS OF WATER atleast a gallon a day AND CARDIO CARDIO CARDIO ull loose body fat noticably....but im tellin u drop the alcohol for a month or two ..and ull be shocked at what ur bodies potential is