Clubplanet Nightlife Community

SexxyMe

nSyNcBaBy

Originally posted by linabina

WTF this is MY thread :mad:

but its about sexxyme's sig so i guess its okay.

and yes... rip off the clothes (leave some on kinda shredded and hanging off my body lol)... press me against the wall... and just do very bad things... very very bad things... :drool:

is it friday yet? :tongue:

I'd like to take a minute our of my "busy" work schedule..to thank Ms. Linabina for making this thread!!

Also, I'd like to say..that..in order for girls to get turned on during such action as to push her against the wall and fuck the shit out of her....you must do it when we least expect it...for example:

She walks in the room...you look at her...grab her throat...push her against the wall...kiss her...take both hands, put them on her ass and push her up against the wall and pick her up...while she's pressed up against it, slowly remove her shirt off...the rest will take its course..just remember...MAKE SURE..that there are no hooks on the wall, otherwise...this might get messy

Thanks,

Enjoy

uh huh

Originally posted by sexxyme

I mean, look at the topics we've covered on this thread alone...

Girls came out and told you how they like to be fucked hard core in the rain...while you push them against the wall and shove your big hard cock inside them ;)

see:tongue: lol

this is true...but i dont see any of u letting the c.p. guys demonstare any of these moves on any of u!!!!!!!!!

so its basically a tease....u let them know how to please u but they dont get the chance!!!!!!!!!!!

:tongue:

Originally posted by fliptoniaaa

this is true...but i dont see any of u letting the c.p. guys demonstare any of these moves on any of u!!!!!!!!!

so its basically a tease....u let them know how to please u but they dont get the chance!!!!!!!!!!!

:tongue:

:laugh: You must be out of your mind..thinking that any of this talk would lead to anything other than teasing!!!!:laugh: