Clubplanet Nightlife Community

*OFFICIAL* Marlins Game Review!!

lolahotass

First and foremost, thank you sooooo much JUAN for the bomb-ass tix yo!

3rd row up - from the Phillies bullpen..... right outside of 3rd base.............

NEEDLESS TO SAY, I YELLED AT EVERY SHITTY PHILLY'S PITCHER THAT HE "SUCKED"............... HOLY SHIT I HAD A BLAST! Every guy had some gay-ass name that I had to make fun of... it's all good though.... I think I made up shit that even the playa's were laughing at... but who cares.........they suck and the Marlins kicked ass............

MARLINS FUCKIN ROCK GUYS!!!!!!!!!!! WORLD SERIES, HERE WE COME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:) :) :) :) :)

We "ALMOST" let them come back, but my loud ass mouth said different......... i think every Philly knows me and the guy I named "crazy Marlin Guy":laugh: Those Philly guys thought we were nuts (which we are)..........:laugh:

Anyway, the game rocked.....thanx to Danny and Joe for the beerz and God bless my boss who totaled her car on the way home from work......thank GOD you are okay Lisa......... and thanx for letting me leave work early;)

Oh yeah, MATAS, I was thinkin' of you bro.......I was going to call you to come to the game with me, but my other boyz wanted to go...........next time though, YOU'RE IN!!!!!!!!!

GO MARLINS and STFU WANKERS:D

And don't be hatin' cuz I'm a MOD and can make this a STICKY!!! :laugh:

Oh yeah, we won 6-5... :D Josh Beckett pitched an AWESOME game.............homers from Juan Encarnacion and my man Jeff Conine:)

Perfect game.... Striking out that Thome guy was awesome... the crowd was going banana's.... It was nice to see 28,500+ fans in the stands on a Wednesday nite;)

Soooooo WHEN the Marlins win tonight, we will CLINCH the Wild Card play-off:tongue:

PHILLIES SUCK:tongue: :cool:

In non-sports related news........ Mark your calender kids; SCARFACE ON DvD SEPT. 30TH.............. Say hello to my lil' frien:laugh:

ooooooooooohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh IIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIII

ssssssseeeeeeeeeeeeeee hhhhhhhhooooooooooowwwwwwwwwwww

iiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiitttttttttttttttttttttt

iiiiiiiiiiiiiiiisssssssssssssssssss!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

when it was c.p. day at the ballpark i suggested that i wanted lola to go bcuz shes our sports mod, and i had heard that she was super cool...since i hadnt met her at that time yet............

but now i see she went without me to the marlins game....i feel so betrayed.........:(

im kidding...but next time we do a c.p. sprots outing u had better be ther missy!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:tongue:

Originally posted by fliptoniaaa

when it was c.p. day at the ballpark i suggested that i wanted lola to go bcuz shes our sports mod, and i had heard that she was super cool...since i hadnt met her at that time yet............

but now i see she went without me to the marlins game....i feel so betrayed.........:(

im kidding...but next time we do a c.p. sprots outing u had better be ther missy!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:tongue:

Yeah I know, sorry I couldn't make that game... I was too busy that day...

But next time baby, we're there:D