Income tax, I say Jesus

I don't wanna be a candidate for Vietnam or Watergate

Because all I wanna do is

Bicycle, bicycle, bicycle

I want to ride my bicycle, bicycle, bicycle

I want to ride my bicycle, I want to ride my bike

I want to ride my bicycle, I want to ride it where I like

• 8 months later...
thats pretty cool... how many miles did he do a day and which way did he go???

i forget the exact milage...i made a scrapbook of all the postcards, letters, and pictures he sent along the way. I'll have to look it up to see, but I'm sure it was over 2700 miles. He started out in San Diego, went through Arizona, New Mexico, part of norther Mexico, Texas, Louisiana, and so on all the way out to the cost in Florida. Only took him a month and a half...he was averaging about 50-60 miles a day. There were some days he went 80+ and some days he went less. The most he did in one day was 120. He's always been a big bike rider, and that was one of his dreams for a long time. I'm pretty proud of the old man. I couldnt even ride a bike across my neighborhood let alone from coast to coast. Even more credit for doing it on his own with nobody else along for the ride...just his bike, wallet, a change of clothes and spare parts.

i forget the exact milage...i made a scrapbook of all the postcards, letters, and pictures he sent along the way. I'll have to look it up to see, but I'm sure it was over 2700 miles. He started out in San Diego, went through Arizona, New Mexico, part of norther Mexico, Texas, Louisiana, and so on all the way out to the cost in Florida. Only took him a month and a half...he was averaging about 50-60 miles a day. There were some days he went 80+ and some days he went less. The most he did in one day was 120. He's always been a big bike rider, and that was one of his dreams for a long time. I'm pretty proud of the old man. I couldnt even ride a bike across my neighborhood let alone from coast to coast. Even more credit for doing it on his own with nobody else along for the ride...just his bike, wallet, a change of clothes and spare parts.

i'd die around mile 3...

I love biking. The furthest i've gone i think is 20 miles or so. Especially in Belgium and Holland, biking is the way 2 go :cool:

There's a great bike path from Wantagh State Park in long island that goes directly to Jones Beach. It's 6 miles each way, and you go over 3 bridges. Beautiful views. Plus, you get on the beach free that way :aright:

what..ur tellin me ur job doesnt give u time off for random personal pilgrimages?

:laugh: :laugh:

Oh, speaking of bikes...did anyone ever use to play manhunt when they were kids except play it on bikes? That was always fun, riding away from people as fast as you can in the streets with no fear if a car would hit you or not.

Sorry, leftfield...ok, carry on