Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Verizon Camera Phone...

sexxyme

ok so I got this phone last night..and took a million pics with it..but I dont see an option that lets me send it to an email address...it only allows me to send it to another phone (and none of my friends have this phone)...SO THIS SUCKS :(

can I get some help up in this biatch?? pls

• Replies 70
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

is it the LG VX6000

just curious

i believe you have to sign up to their service! to send picture to an email address..

also, there should be an adapter that lets you upload those pictures to your pc.

to stay in the threads topic.. i'm sure those pictures are sex pictures right??;)

Originally posted by daemoncel

is it the LG VX6000

just curious

i believe you have to sign up to their service! to send picture to an email address..

also, there should be an adapter that lets you upload those pictures to your pc.

to stay in the threads topic.. i'm sure those pictures are sex pictures right??;)

haha it is the LG VX6000

and I guess I have to call Verizon :(

P.S. ofcourse their sex pictures:rolleyes: lol

eyyy,,, u sweated my phone !!!, i had it first,

anyways when u take a pic and save it into gallery. go to gallery selelct a pic, go to options select send select address, and type in email adress, pretty sure its 25c a pic, but u can get unlimited for like 4.99 a month. it sux theres no flash huh..? bet i got sicker tunes than you....:tongue:

Originally posted by ultracrzy

eyyy,,, u sweated my phone !!!, i had it first,

anyways when u take a pic and save it into gallery. go to gallery selelct a pic, go to options select send select address, and type in email adress, pretty sure its 25c a pic, but u can get unlimited for like 4.99 a month. it sux theres no flash huh..? bet i got sicker tunes than you....:tongue:

ohhhh that was the phone u had????

I GOT IT TOOOOOOOOO nanana

I got the unlimited thingy

and wait let me try to do it

PM me with ur #, I don't have anyones #s stored in this phone yet, I was too lazy last night...

I'll send u a pic:D

sent.. what kind of plan did u get, i got the cheapest with 400 minutes and of course went over it bill was like $130, taxes are a bitch on this fashizzle like over 20 bux..whoa..

I got 500 min, nights and weekends, 1000 mobil to mobil..and unlimitted pic thingy:D

Im so excited...i took so many pictures last night...!!

but what sucks is that you cant turn the camera over and see urself when u take a pic of urself :(

it's oki, I'll live heheheh

p.s. pic sent ;)

Yay !!!! it worked...whoaaaa.....i like that look , can't figure out the angle that you took this pic though....and yoooo, it doesn't have a replay or you number on the mesage , did u change it..?

Yea it's a different # now..i'll pm u with it ;)

Originally posted by sexxyme

I got 500 min, nights and weekends, 1000 mobil to mobil..and unlimitted pic thingy:D

Im so excited...i took so many pictures last night...!!

but what sucks is that you cant turn the camera over and see urself when u take a pic of urself :(

it's oki, I'll live heheheh

p.s. pic sent ;)

malishka., heheh u know that roundy thing next to the camera, it works like a mirror, whererever u see in it is what it going to capture.