Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Question 4 Webster Hall Frequenters

depends on how much of a dick they wanna be at the door, they used to be real big on the whole no sneakers thing, but from working there in the past i've seen them letting more and more people in recetnly with them on then say even a few months ago, as long as they 'kinda dressy' i dont thnk you'd have a problem

Of course WEBSTERHALL doesnt care about having a musically incline crowd. Who gives a fuck about trendiest crowd, they dont dance and waste space on the floor and like every club that is trendy at one point it goes away and then some other crap opens. I can only speak about sat nights cause thats the night i frequent the most. The MUSIC is great but the crowd needs some work. But since the beginning of like june or something it seems to get betterand better more dancers. I have a blast with my friends there. But im only their for the music. Rick corbo does a great job. Hes improved so much over the last 2 yrs. If you havent step foot inside in awhile then dont talk crap. And if you do go just hear and feel the music.

No, I haven't been to WH since June, and yes, I always did go there b/c I thought the DJ(s) was great...what I like most is to be able to move from room to room and era to era in minutes. Also, as crowded as it gets, still easier to move around WH then other clubs.

My complaint with the crowd is that it's too "random" - you never know ahead of time what you're gonna get - boro's, 'burbs, tourists and visitors, but not too many Manhattanites.

For me, WH was always worth it b/c I got in for free...only the naive wind up paying full cover.