Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Need DJs for Saturday events.......PLEASE REPLY...

JDSTYLES

Hey guys and girls. I just got a call from a friend I do some work with here in NY, and they need 2 DJs for an event going on in DC THIS SATURDAY.

It's an easy gig on or near Howard University Campus.

It's one event, 2 DJs in different spots.

1 DJ to spin inside from 6-11 pm and

1 DJ to spin outside from 6-8pm

You will need to have your own setup of equipment for outside (including speakers and sound and all) and just your basic DJ rig for inside (turntables, mixer, CD deck) to hook into house system.

There is a decent budget.

CALL ME ASAP. Like I said, it's on THIS Saturday, September 25th 2003.

-Joe

201-681-6833 cell

Originally posted by uspin

Hey guys and girls. I just got a call from a friend I do some work with here in NY, and they need 2 DJs for an event going on in DC THIS SATURDAY.

It's an easy gig on or near Howard University Campus.

It's one event, 2 DJs in different spots.

1 DJ to spin inside from 6-11 pm and

1 DJ to spin outside from 6-8pm

You will need to have your own setup of equipment for outside (including speakers and sound and all) and just your basic DJ rig for inside (turntables, mixer, CD deck) to hook into house system.

-Joe

201-681-6833 cell

The type of music would be handy.

Originally posted by uspin

-Joe

201-681-6833 cell

Joe, I'm gonna have Vixxenfoxxy call you on your cell 201-681-6833, she's good DJ, spins top 40, some trance and hip hop, and the best part is she does it half naked:eek: Also she doesn't need a lot of money, give her about 40 bucks and she's as happy as a pig in shit. I want to thank you on her behalf in advance!

Originally posted by pgiddy

Joe, I'm gonna have Vixxenfoxxy call you on your cell 201-681-6833, she's good DJ, spins top 40, some trance and hip hop, and the best part is she does it half naked:eek: Also she doesn't need a lot of money, give her about 40 bucks and she's as happy as a pig in shit. I want to thank you on her behalf in advance!

:rofl: :rofl: dude, you forgot that I also do that special 20 minute polka set with costume thrown in for an extra $5 performance charge...

Originally posted by vixenfoxxy

:rofl: :rofl: dude, you forgot that I also do that special 20 minute polka set with costume thrown in for an extra $5 performance charge...

I thought that was only part of the "bedroom" set, like the one you did for me? Wait I got ripped, you charged me $20, ohh nevermind now I remember what that was for! Once again thanks!

the budget is $250-300 per gig....inside DJ with less euipment but longer $250-300...and the outside DJ for less time with full equipment $250-300...

but i need to make it happen in the next couple of hours or it doesnt happen at all...so CALL ME ASAP...

201-681-6833...joe