Clubplanet Nightlife Community

ktu commercial for metro@ south park 4 tonight

Originally posted by notallthere666

Yeah I have but its so fucken stupid that it makes me laugh when I herd it last night. The cd player broke in the car so I was forced to listen to ktu because there was a talk show on 89.5 wsou lol

COOOMMMEEE ON PETEY makes a better commercial

i know what u mean....when i first heard it was like wtf......

GOTCHA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:D

Commercials are for 1 thing...........SENDING A MESSAGE and making people listen.

Guess the message came across cause cause you are talking about:D

Actually, the "can u dig it" ad is one of my favorites. If anyone remembers, we have used that sound bite on and off from back in the early, early metro days (along with the razor and guido "noise" from DO IT AGAIN)...........do you guys know where the can u dig it came from?????????

Its from the movie THE WORRIORS. A movie from the late 70's about gangs in the city. In the movie, thousands of gangs unite in a stadium for a city wide gang meeting, and the leader "siris" makes a speach and in between all his points he makes he keeps saying "can u dig it" and the crowd cheers. Its actually 1 of my favoite old metro commercials. Check out the movie , you will laugh when you hear it and its a SIIICK movie.:D

Originally posted by ml2k3

Commercials are for 1 thing...........SENDING A MESSAGE and making people listen.

Actually, the "can u dig it" ad is one of my favorites. If anyone remembers, we have used that sound bite on and off from back in the early, early metro days (along with the razor and guido "noise" from DO IT AGAIN)...........do you guys know where the can u dig it came from?????????

Its from the movie THE WORRIORS. A movie from the late 70's about gangs in the city. In the movie, thousands of gangs unite in a stadium for a city wide gang meeting, and the leader "siris" makes a speach and in between all his points he makes he keeps saying "can u dig it" and the crowd cheers. Its actually 1 of my favoite old metro commercials. Check out the movie , you will laugh when you hear it and its a SIIICK movie.:D

yoour funny man, Yeah i know that movie with the dude with the bottles on his fingers right

Originally posted by ml2k3

:tongue: