Clubplanet Nightlife Community

AC/DC: Thunderstruck...Who can relate?

Last night I found my old AC/DC Cd...Our high school football team used to blast it in the locker room a few minutes before game time...Lights would go off, coaches would leave and kids would go nuts....I still get the chills thinking about how sick this was....I remember being a senior all juiced up you know...on "creatine"...and just getting pumped up....no feeling in the world like it......at the time it was the only thing in my life I truly cared about...........I miss that more than anything....

Anyway...can anyone relate to this....?

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

goosebump just ran down my body thinkin bout the OL AL BUNDY DAYZ!!!!!!!!!......................

2 WORDS "HELLS BELLS"............im sure slinkyboy can relate cause we bit that off BERGEN CATHOLIC!!!!!!!................

the team used to march down from the gym all the way down to the field like warriors TO THE SOUNDS OF THE BELLS, i used to breath so heavy from snortin pixie sticks, i'd knock my coach over!!!!!!!!!!!!!.......................

ill never forget what coach bru told me one time before a game:

coach: SON WHAT ARE YOU LISTENING TOO???

JRdigga (aka CAPT): rocky soundtrack!!!!!!!

coach: why??????????

JRdigga: it gets me amped before the game, helps me visulalize each quarter and it GETS ME FIRED UP!!!!!!!!!!!!!

coach: (as he grabs my ear) SON IF YOU NEED MUSIC TO GET YOU FIRED UP FOR A GAME LIKE THIS, THEN YOUR PLAYING THE WRONG SPORT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Digga...When we got our Conference Jackets...on the back they said..."Youve Been Thuderstruck" Very very sick.......

I used to toss kids...to this day the Thunderstruck Song is still played before every game...in the locker room only..........

NJstacked at the time was referred to as C-Dog....I would have a huge Ultimate Orange Shake and 4 Advil before every game......Then I got into the drinking and Percocets after the game...YUMM -Fucking -YYYY

my sophmore year of HS, the entire VULGAR DISPLAY OF POWER album by PanterA and Metallica's KILL EM ALL were the albums of choice in the locker room during the football season. If someone tried to put rap in the stereo, one of the seniors would literally break the tape

GIVE ME YOUR PICK BERMAN............i lose i kill you

KC - BALT

PHIL - BUFF

ATL - CAR

CIN - CLE

JACK - HOUS

SF - MINN

TENN - PITT

AZ - ST.L

NE - WASH

SD - OAK

DET - DEN

DALL - JETS

IN - NO

GB - CHI

ya just gotta pick a winner, i like to see other sports guru's thaughts..........its for my work pool, after last weeks outcomes its gettin tougher week by week...............DIGGA WANTS TO SEE YOUR THAUGHTS!!!!!!!!!!!!

Digga...4/5 of this board consists of the kids I used to trip in the halls...come on I was probably respobsible for at least %80 of all wedgies on this board....hahaha

Anyway...Listen I will send you my picks in a few....I have a great system...that this trader subscribed to......it breaks it down into 3 classes....which are 70% Probability of winning, 80% Probability of winning and 90% Probability of Winning.....I usually get it at noon....so I will post it then. Last week he gave a total of 16 picks and WON 12 of them! That is an incredible Winning Percent!

YES, STACKED VERY GREAT POST!....

WE WOULD COME OUT ON THE FIELD TO HELLS BELLS!

WE WOULD WALK OUT OF THE LOCCKER ROOM DOWN TO THE FIELD AND THE BELLS WOULD START RINGING AND THE PLACE WENT NUTS!......WE PLAYED INFRONT OF A PACKED HOUSE EVERY WEEKEND!......VERY SICK......I STILL GET GOOSE BUMPS WHEN i THINK ABOUT IT.......oUR TEAM WAS NUTs!

Originally posted by slinkyboy

YES, STACKED VERY GREAT POST!....

WE WOULD COME OUT ON THE FIELD TO HELLS BELLS!

WE WOULD WALK OUT OF THE LOCCKER ROOM DOWN TO THE FIELD AND THE BELLS WOULD START RINGING AND THE PLACE WENT NUTS!......WE PLAYED INFRONT OF A PACKED HOUSE EVERY WEEKEND!......VERY SICK......I STILL GET GOOSE BUMPS WHEN i THINK ABOUT IT.......oUR TEAM WAS NUTs!

Slinky asshold you forgot to get me for the cafe.....

Slinky...I know...you guys were sick!

I was really missing it last night....College did not compare to high school ball..........

Maybe because I was the shit in High School...Yeah I am guessing that had a lot to do with it....hahaha

College I was much more quiet and relaxed...ask Bigtime...only thing I cared about was where the next pill was coming from.....Kind of sad in my opinion.

Originally posted by roddigga

goosebump just ran down my body thinkin bout the OL AL BUNDY DAYZ!!!!!!!!!......................

2 WORDS "HELLS BELLS"............im sure slinkyboy can relate cause we bit that off BERGEN CATHOLIC!!!!!!!................

the team used to march down from the gym all the way down to the field like warriors TO THE SOUNDS OF THE BELLS, i used to breath so heavy from snortin pixie sticks, i'd knock my coach over!!!!!!!!!!!!!.......................

ill never forget what coach bru told me one time before a game:

coach: SON WHAT ARE YOU LISTENING TOO???

JRdigga (aka CAPT): rocky soundtrack!!!!!!!

coach: why??????????

JRdigga: it gets me amped before the game, helps me visulalize each quarter and it GETS ME FIRED UP!!!!!!!!!!!!!

coach: (as he grabs my ear) SON IF YOU NEED MUSIC TO GET YOU FIRED UP FOR A GAME LIKE THIS, THEN YOUR PLAYING THE WRONG SPORT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Rod...too funny!.....I totally missed that part in your thread!

It was a very sick song to come out to!.......

Originally posted by njbigtime

Smarten the fuck up slinky bitch. You said meet by the elevators....Whatever hang out Galli today at lunch

So gay!.....I went to the elevators and you were not there either......You Smarten up!......Galli is on vacation!......Why are you throwing such a fit?

Originally posted by slinkyboy

So gay!.....I went to the elevators and you were not there either......You Smarten up!......Galli is on vacation!......Why are you throwing such a fit?

sorry post cycle depression........hahahah....just messing with you slinky dont rage over there in that hack ass dept you work in.