Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Thanks again for attending Deko...

vsoto212

I myself and the whole Thursday deKo crew would like everyone that attended deKo last night. HUGE thanks to Troy St Charles for another amazing set :bowdown: :bowdown: catering to Matt Mango and Dj Estabon with their percussion set. As we all wish Estabon best of luck in Puerto Rico as he takes his rhythm and soul with him. Again we all thank you for an amazing year you gave to deKo with your soulful house sets and setting the evening right. Jerry X thank you for everything. Unique and Klutch HUGE props for your sets as usual.

HOTSPOTPROMOS next time my brother next time. deKo as usual had a respectful crowd with an amazing trend. Music, crowd, and night was a A+. Good seeing Alen Ash, sexyinthecity thanks for the drinks, MR J A R surprise to see you. SERGE sweeping the dance floor, HOLLAAA.

victor soto

red carpet promo

Originally posted by vsoto212

I myself and the whole Thursday deKo crew would like everyone that attended deKo last night. HUGE thanks to Troy St Charles for another amazing set :bowdown: :bowdown: catering to Matt Mango and Dj Estabon with their percussion set. As we all wish Estabon best of luck in Puerto Rico as he takes his rhythm and soul with him. Again we all thank you for an amazing year you gave to deKo with your soulful house sets and setting the evening right. Jerry X thank you for everything. Unique and Klutch HUGE props for your sets as usual.

HOTSPOTPROMOS next time my brother next time. deKo as usual had a respectful crowd with an amazing trend. Music, crowd, and night was a A+. Good seeing Alen Ash, sexyinthecity thanks for the drinks, MR J A R surprise to see you. SERGE sweeping the dance floor, HOLLAAA.THANK YOU

victor soto

red carpet promo

Thank you Vic and Troy once again for coming through and doing your thing...Troy, it's the best set I heard from you, great job and good luck...Thanks everyone for coming out and supporting...If anyone comes out to Puerto Rico make sure you look me up...I'll be at the spot by the beach spinning soulful tunes as the sun goes down (or up)...God Bless...steve`esteban'

ps~don't forget this Sunday Night at XL LOUNGE the wrap up party...peace love and music...

Originally posted by marcomaxim

It was great even with out me???:confused::mad:

it was great because i was in attendance,

good seeing Jar, Jerry X, Victor, Phil (i think i saw you right?), NOTALLTHERE <-------this kid is insane

willie never paying for drinks ever again

and hopefully if all goes well (jerry!!!!) we will be seeing one of new jersey's most talented dj/producers every week!!!

Originally posted by dancerbar

good seeing Jar, Jerry X, Victor, Phil (i think i saw you right?), NOTALLTHERE <-------this kid is insane

and hopefully if all goes well (jerry!!!!) we will be seeing one of new jersey's most talented dj/producers every week!!!

WHo are you 2 not pay for drinks????

Youd pay at my bar!!

and thats why i'll never be there,

holla

LOL:laugh:

well thats good......i hate looking at your face anyway...you cheap m*th*f*ck*r!!LOL

Im joking watkins...hope to see you really soon.

Ill be working teh next 4 thursdays...then my B-day party on Nov 6 (cant wait)

So hopefully youll make it down b4 then...if not ill see you on the 6th for sure.

Bri,

It was good seeing you dog. I havent seen you in like 2-3 years.

victor soto