Clubplanet Nightlife Community

London clubs midweek nights Tues thru Thrus???

Whats up. New to this board, actually my first post. I'm going to be in London from Florida in mid August and only going to be there Tues, Wed, and Thurs night. What clubs would you recommend? I'm into most types of music, mainly house though, depending on the mood anything from deep, to tech-house, to progressive-house. Thanks for any suggestions. Peace.

My advice to you is to keep away from Leiester sq as it's one big tourist trap. They will just rip you off.

A few clubs that you might like to try:

Turnmills-(Farringdon)

The End-(Nr Tottenham Crt Road)

Fabric-(Smithfields Meat Market)

Ministry of Sound(Elepahnt& Castle)

They are a few main ones. I aint sure what nights they are open so get a Time Out Magazine, it lists most clubs and bars.

Have a gooden

cwm43.gif

------------------

KEEP IT HARD!!!!!!!

• 3 weeks later...

indeed, so make it to the following if you can: bar rhumba (especially the Movement nights w/ metalheadz); dingham's wall @ camden lock (also, the metalheadz nights), the garden (good house/trance); dogstar @ brixton (awesome breakbeats dished up by the likes of boy eats girl); exit (i met david holmes and pressure drop there); vibe bar @ brick lane (no-charge cybercafe with very good chunes and sometimes live acts with synths and saxophones alike); and cafe paris (if you can front the extra quid to go there). apologies in advance if some of this info is outdated - i was in london for 10 days in june '99... once you get there though, get a copy of Source (comes in the Sun newspaper) and Definately get Time Out London from any local bookshop. cheers!

Elements run by the Hooj Choon boys is good as well, check out the hooj choon web site for details.

------------------

I want to go out blazing..not fade away.

Trust in the currency of relationships, it's hard to earn but easy to loose - back2basics

b2b6.GIF

Archived