Clubplanet Nightlife Community

The Dallas Cowboys Are Back Baby! Yeahhh!

I HAVE ALWAYS BEEN A DALLAS FAN!!! BUT THE LAST COUPLE OF YEARS I HAVE GIVEN UP ON THEM.... BUT BILL IS DOING A SICKKK JOB COACHING THEY BEAT THE JETS AND THE GIANTS!!! I FCUKING LOVE IT!!! THEY ARE GOING TO THE SUPERBOWL I JUST HAVE THIS FEELING! AND I WILL BE THERE IF THEY DO! GO DALLAS BABY! YEAHHHHH I'M SO EXCITED! :D

Originally posted by 4realhousediva

I HAVE ALWAYS BEEN A DALLAS FAN!!! BUT THE LAST COUPLE OF YEARS I HAVE GIVEN UP ON THEM.... BUT BILL IS DOING A SICKKK JOB COACHING THEY BEAT THE JETS AND THE GIANTS!!! I FCUKING LOVE IT!!! THEY ARE GOING TO THE SUPERBOWL I JUST HAVE THIS FEELING! AND I WILL BE THERE IF THEY DO! GO DALLAS BABY! YEAHHHHH I'M SO EXCITED! :D

Fuck the cowboys, just taking advantage of a team that the Miami Hurricanes could beat right now. . .

This is the stupidest post i have ever read. Not once have i seen you post on any board about the cowboys your not a true fan. Last year I always got ripped on sicktracks for being a dallas fan but i stayed with them. I went to both local games last year when they got ripped by the eagles 41-13 and giants 37-10 but i still stayed by them for the previous 5-11 seasons I bet you dont remember their 1-15 season in 90 so shut up your not a dallas fan and dont talk about them unless you feel that they always give their best.

Originally posted by slyonspromos

This is the stupidest post i have ever read. Not once have i seen you post on any board about the cowboys your not a true fan. Last year I always got ripped on sicktracks for being a dallas fan but i stayed with them. I went to both local games last year when they got ripped by the eagles 41-13 and giants 37-10 but i still stayed by them for the previous 5-11 seasons I bet you dont remember their 1-15 season in 90 so shut up your not a dallas fan and dont talk about them unless you feel that they always give their best.

STFU LOL DON'T TELL ME :idea:

F#CK YOU !!!! DALLAS SUCKS ....... THEY BEAT THE GIANTS BY LUCK

Originally posted by slyonspromos

no doubt...a real fan should always stick with their team.......4realhousediva, you sound more of a bandwagoner, who only likes them when they're winning....I remember that 1-15 year...we beat up on the, then superbowl champs redskins that year! go Boys.....