Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Memorial Day Weekend?

Friday Night- Last Supper Club will be good

and Afterhours @ Catwalk is right next door

[Chaos is the name of the party].

Saturday Night- Mannequin @807 first ave. is a clubplanet.com sponsored event and has a very high energy feel with a killer Dj as well as the drummer from Candle Box- also fire handlers keep it warm... get on the <A HREF="http://www.clubplanet.com/guestlists/" TARGET="_blank">guestlist</A> : chad@clubplanet.com.

------------------

Yeah we were playing with going to USC thing. How was it?

Kind of glad I went to Mannequin instead. They had Fire dancers on Saturday and a really good vibe. It was amazing.

I guess they're going to be having this artist that was at Folk Life dress in this trippy white robe greeting people soon. If you went to Folk Life on Monday and went by the flag pavillion you'd know who he was. You couldn't miss it!

------------------

Well, I flaked out on Mannequin, so I don't know if anyone else showed up (actually, I know they did, but I doubt they knew eachother) since United States of Conciousness threw their 4 year anniversary and I had to go. We'll go this week, though.

--d

------------------

The USC thing was like a lot of tripped-out 16 year-olds. The DJs were pretty cool, but it was kind of strage to be hanging out with these little kids. I'm 25, so there was this huge age gap (although they all loved my outfit). Dancing was fun once I could get kind of away from the crowd. I hadn't slept since Friday morning, too, so I was pretty tired.

I'm probably going to Mannequin this week, since I was really *wanting* to go last weekend. It's a pretty hip place to be. Was it crowded?

--d

------------------

It was pretty crowded last weekend. There was a really good vibe going on. It was the most people I'd seen dancing there in a while. The place isn't that big so it's not like they can pack them in. It's nice because you can really get to know a lot people. There are quite a few regulars.

Plus as far as I know it's the only place to go if you like Trance in Seattle. DJ Evanly B is really good.

------------------

Archived