Clubplanet Nightlife Community

This shit only happens to me....

dibs

Ok, I figured since my boss is gonna be out of the office for a few hours I would run to the bank...

When I get there and park my car some lady comes up to my car all shaking and shit I'm like yes... She goes you would not believe what happen to me.. I was like what? She goes my car broke down, my grandkid is in day care, I need to go pick my kid up... blah blah blah.... Can I have money, I'll mail you the money back when I get home...if you dont believe me i'll show you whats in my purse all i have is a bible, my id and thats it... I go I'm sorry but I'm broke, I dont have any... She's like NOTHING? I was like NOTHING!!! Sorry.... I really have NO MONEY!!!!! Then I see a cop in the parking lot and go to her maybe you should go ask that cop over there..... She goes to me what cop? I was like that one over there..... She goes thanks anyway and walks away...

I go into the bank and tell the people what happen to me, they said she was in there this morning trying to cash a check saying she was from florida and she was lost.... fucking people.....she scared the shit out of me she was all shaking and shit.....

same shit happen to me in the city once, i was walking and some guy comes up to me holding an empty coffee cup asking for money, i go sorry i dont have any, then he goes, well i'll sell u this cup for $5 and then u can go around collecting money with me.....

wtf? only me!!!!!!!!!!

omg thats scary shit ..

that happened once to me it was like 2 in the morning when i first got my license and i got stopped at a light and this scary lady came to my open window and was saying i have to get home to my kids and i have no money can i give $5 to catch the bus.... i gave her like 50cents and drove away almost running a red light...

Originally posted by dibs

Ok, I figured since my boss is gonna be out of the office for a few hours I would run to the bank...

When I get there and park my car some lady comes up to my car all shaking and shit I'm like yes... She goes you would not believe what happen to me.. I was like what? She goes my car broke down, my grandkid is in day care, I need to go pick my kid up... blah blah blah.... Can I have money, I'll mail you the money back when I get home...if you dont believe me i'll show you whats in my purse all i have is a bible, my id and thats it... I go I'm sorry but I'm broke, I dont have any... She's like NOTHING? I was like NOTHING!!! Sorry.... I really have NO MONEY!!!!! Then I see a cop in the parking lot and go to her maybe you should go ask that cop over there..... She goes to me what cop? I was like that one over there..... She goes thanks anyway and walks away...

I go into the bank and tell the people what happen to me, they said she was in there this morning trying to cash a check saying she was from florida and she was lost.... fucking people.....she scared the shit out of me she was all shaking and shit.....

same shit happen to me in the city once, i was walking and some guy comes up to me holding an empty coffee cup asking for money, i go sorry i dont have any, then he goes, well i'll sell u this cup for $5 and then u can go around collecting money with me.....

wtf? only me!!!!!!!!!!

I told my mother to stop doing that shit!!!

Originally posted by marcomaxim

Seriously though...my mother always does that.:tongue:

is that how she feeds the family lol....

i use to hang out at the bowling alley and go up to old people and say i have to call my mommy but dont have change.. they would give me quarters and i would play video games.... haha

Originally posted by kikilicious

is that how she feeds the family lol....

i use to hang out at the bowling alley and go up to old people and say i have to call my mommy but dont have change.. they would give me quarters and i would play video games.... haha

:laugh: i could see u doing this now......

wtf? only me!!!!!!!!!!

I had a guy in the city give me the same kind of story that his car was towed and needed money to get back to Jersey so I said" where in Jersey do you live" He said "Paramus" - "Oh really what street ?I am from Paramus. ":tongue: He said "uh.... nevermind" - see ya later Prick. and I drove away

Originally posted by nootsy

I had a guy in the city give me the same kind of story that his car was towed and needed money to get back to Jersey so I said" where in Jersey do you live" He said "Paramus" - "Oh really what street ?I am from Paramus. ":tongue: He said "uh.... nevermind" - see ya later Prick. and I drove away

:laugh: where u gonna give him a ride home?

Originally posted by nootsy

I kind of figured he was lieing so I offered him a ride instead of money and he walked away

I used to do almost the same thing. When the bums said they were hungry and needed some money to get something to eat. Im like sure come talk a walk to the corner Ill buy you a couple of hot dogs from the vendor. They always say no to that.

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

Originally posted by kikilicious

theres this bum that hangs out in the passaic mcdonalds that just chills in the drive through asking for food & money... if you throw his some fries hes cool with you

his name is REUPERT

he has an appartment in paterson nj near dounkin D's on union blvd

hes been there for yearrs

also used to be some small time JAZZ singer

ask him to sing you somthing

Originally posted by BRIAN1500

I used to do almost the same thing. When the bums said they were hungry and needed some money to get something to eat. Im like sure come talk a walk to the corner Ill buy you a couple of hot dogs from the vendor. They always say no to that.

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

Dont lie Brian....you would solicit them for other things.

:laugh: :laugh:

some people have some nerve, check this out

in my pothead days we used to pick up phillies and rolling papers around the same spot......theres like 4 or different gas stations in close range so whatever corner we ended up at when coming from pick up we would stop....for a good 4 months we would catch the same couple with the same friggin story everytime....the guy always had a gas can and he would go around saying he broke down a few blocks back that he needed to get to elizabeth (from newark) that all he needed was a couple bucks for gas and he would be on his way.....u know how many times i saw people fall for that shit....i mean the guy was good....u gotta give him credit for having the gas can and all....fucken crackheads will do ANYTHING for that next hit

in those days i saw it all the best are the ones that actually offer to do something for money.....no joke these was this dude that would do cartwheels and backflips for 50 cents or a dollar....man oh man me and my boys must have gave that guy a good 50 - 60 bucks thruout the time he was around (a few months)

wait....i have a better story

I'm outside smokin a cigarette outside of my friend's house and this bum comes up to me...says nothing....and hands me a piece of paper.... it says "i'm deaf and I need money for a bus to catch down to delaware." I hand the paper back to him and shrug my shoulders (because I work hard for my money)anyway he looks at me like i have two hedz....PPL will try to make up anything for money...............................BRUTAL

wtf is up with all these people:laugh:

damnit go to work..... get off ur lazy asses..... :mad:

i'll say it again.....a crackhead (a real one not the type of people that you know that do drugs on occasion but one that actually smokes crack) WILL DO ANYTHING FOR THAT NEXT HIT

liqidtouch

Sorry to report Rupert is dead!! I new this guy from when I was a kid he would come into my cousins deli and sing a song and they would feed him. He died in his van at Dunkin donuts.

He was a great singer who got hooked on drugs when he was in vietnam, came back to home and never got his shit straight.:(