Clubplanet Nightlife Community

This shit only happens to me....

dibs

Originally posted by jrzcluba

i'll say it again.....a crackhead (a real one not the type of people that you know that do drugs on occasion but one that actually smokes crack) WILL DO ANYTHING FOR THAT NEXT HIT

well then she was a crackhead.... freakin lady....

Originally posted by foodidoo

Tell me about this shit. I am the white boy working in the streets of Harlem. I just ignore them now and then if I am continuosly harrased I flip out on them. They then usualy leave or challenge me to a fight. Really fucking annoying.

yeah i was in a bad part of union.......

and she was scary lookin.....

Originally posted by bigmurray

liqidtouch

Sorry to report Rupert is dead!! I new this guy from when I was a kid he would come into my cousins deli and sing a song and they would feed him. He died in his van at Dunkin donuts.

He was a great singer who got hooked on drugs when he was in vietnam, came back to home and never got his shit straight.:(

WOAH

bad news:eek:

he actually helped me from a fire accident when i was really young in Paterson

someone had gas in a 40 oz bottle

spilled it near the BBQs in back kennedy high-

fire went around me like a circle - burned my leg

So I was in downtown right and a black bum is going around collecting bottels to sell. He looks like a bum to not these morons with clothes as nice as mine asking for cash. So he asks for money and I can tell he's a real bum he's not all there I give him 20$ he takes it says thanks a ton of times. Walks away. A car drives up with some other black dudes in it. He hands them the cash. They were pimpin him letting him work that area for them and collect bottels as long as he gives them what ever he earns extra from people begging. sick.

I usually just ask them for money first when I see them walking up to me in the city. I tell them I need a few bucks for a cab to get home. Most of the time they walk away confused. The Key is to ask them first. BTW noone ever gave me the cab money:mad: Bastards