Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Update on this Friday with Junior

adam23

We had originally planned to bring in ONE monster sound system (Designed by one of the original TWILO engineers) for the dome and use the current system in the main room, but this has changed. We are now bringing not one, but TWO monster systems for BOTH rooms! Holy shit!!!

The second system is SAME ONE used at GATECRASHER in the UK... its now a sound company battle as well. The winner will have the chance to get the contract to REVAMP and REDESIGN sandbar's sound systems for the following week.

We are also now in talks with a couple of big international music magazines (i cant say who just yet) who are interested in covering this event.

Its just getting bigger and bigger! I'll release details about the mag coverage later this week.

Originally posted by adam23

We had originally planned to bring in ONE monster sound system (Designed by one of the original TWILO engineers) for the dome and use the current system in the main room, but this has changed. We are now bringing not one, but TWO monster systems for BOTH rooms! Holy shit!!!

The second system is SAME ONE used at GATECRASHER in the UK... its now a sound company battle as well. The winner will have the chance to get the contract to REVAMP and REDESIGN sandbar's sound systems for the following week.

We are also now in talks with a couple of big international music magazines (i cant say who just yet) who are interested in covering this event.

Its just getting bigger and bigger! I'll release details about the mag coverage later this week.

Good Luck working with juyna he is the biggest queen and if he feels like there are too many girls there he will stop spinning and leave just like he did a cpl weeks ago in philly....

Originally posted by hardcorekrock

t you can assist adam & i we will be holding auditions for our new reality show called backroom club facials:laugh: :laugh:

chill....no way u can handle all that bro.....your eyes are bigger then your stomach:laugh: :laugh: your gonna need backup:laugh:

DJ Times is confirmed, waiting for the others :)

I only have a few VIP advance tix left so PM or call myself or bill if you need... 201-410-8310 / 201-410-2229

General admission Tickets will be available at the door this friday.

Originally posted by A to Z

I'm a huge Jr fan and i wish i could go, but i can predict what he's gonna play...ALL JR REMIXES ALL NIGHT LONG!!!! if you're a fan it will be an off the hook night!!! have fun guys!

Mendez

haha, your soooo right andrew

he is such a queen when he does his guest spots, probably worse then DT, as a matter of fact 100x's worse then DT