Clubplanet Nightlife Community

i am so lucky

so today was the typical fuck up morning for me. i actually stayed in last night and was asleep by 1am but still managed to wake up late. so i'm rushing to get to work and i pass a truck on the right and bam there are 5 cop cars pulling people over of coarse i'm included i'm all suited up so i'm not worried about a search i just know i'm getting a ticket whatever i figure i'll just have to get my lawyer to get me off, so i'm sitting there waiting i'm like cool at least i'll have an excuse for being late. so 20min late he hands me my paperwork and i look and i'm like officer wheres my insurance card he's like wait i must off left it in my car 5 min later he like look i think i gav eit to someone else here take my number and when court comes i'll make sure u get off. SWEET not only do i have a alibi for being late but i don't have to use my lawyer....

Originally posted by hardcorekrock

so today was the typical fuck up morning for me. i actually stayed in last night and was asleep by 1am but still managed to wake up late. so i'm rushing to get to work and i pass a truck on the right and bam there are 5 cop cars pulling people over of coarse i'm included i'm all suited up so i'm not worried about a search i just know i'm getting a ticket whatever i figure i'll just have to get my lawyer to get me off, so i'm sitting there waiting i'm like cool at least i'll have an excuse for being late. so 20min late he hands me my paperwork and i look and i'm like officer wheres my insurance card he's like wait i must off left it in my car 5 min later he like look i think i gav eit to someone else here take my number and when court comes i'll make sure u get off. SWEET not only do i have a alibi for being late but i don't have to use my lawyer....

nice

Hollaaaaaaaaa,

Next time you get a ticket and he hands you you card still say, " officer wheres my card" you never gave me my card...

lolol

victor soto

victor,

como estas papa, where you been haven't seen u in a min.... whats good?

Nothing much dog, same ole same ole....hope all is well with you,,what have you been up to? are you gonna be at Sandbar this Friday. I want to stop by , but before that I have to go to Joeys to support Sergio 10 year anniversary. Hit me up with a pm if you can do something or should I talk to Mike. Sure miss Sandbar on Fridays in the summer.

Try and come by Sat @ VUE I'll take care of you.

Victor Soto

Originally posted by vsoto212

Nothing much dog, same ole same ole....hope all is well with you,,what have you been up to? are you gonna be at Sandbar this Friday. I want to stop by , but before that I have to go to Joeys to support Sergio 10 year anniversary. Hit me up with a pm if you can do something or should I talk to Mike. Sure miss Sandbar on Fridays in the summer.

Try and come by Sat @ VUE I'll take care of you.

Victor Soto

Yo Vic will be seing you soon at Vue. Say hi to Ernesto for me.