Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Light Contact Football League......

• Replies 161
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

well comish i say we do it up like this so we dont have people calling there cousins that played for the huskers down just to try and dethrown the number one ranked team...............US!!!!!

we'll keep it amonst CP members AND you cant have anyone that signed up for CP after september 2003, this is just to avoid SLINKIES from asking there cousins from NOTRE DAME to come to jersey just to get us back for picking on them!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

we will have teams of 8-9 people, and it will be 7 on 7.......... 3 down line man and 4 skilled people................

what do you think so far comish.....................???????????????

and then we will charge $150.00 a team or something like that???????????????

Originally posted by roddigga

well comish i say we do it up like this so we dont have people calling there cousins that played for the huskers down just to try and dethrown the number one ranked team...............US!!!!!

we'll keep it amonst CP members AND you cant have anyone that signed up for CP after september 2003, this is just to avoid SLINKIES from asking there cousins from NOTRE DAME to come to jersey just to get us back for picking on them!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

we will have teams of 8-9 people, and it will be 7 on 7.......... 3 down line man and 4 skilled people................

what do you think so far comish.....................???????????????

and then we will charge $150.00 a team or something like that???????????????

Good call roddigga...your on top of htings...sounds good to me.

YOUR RIGHT COMMISH, SATURDAY WOULD BE BETTER!!!!!!!!!!!

OK SO FAR ON OUR TEAM WE HAVE

DIXINORMOUS - JIMMYHANDHAKES

DONDEIZEL

DIGGA

STACKED

SLINKY

BIGTIME

WE NEED TWO MORE SKILLED PEOPLE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

we wont worry bout that now, more important we need other TEAMS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

WHERE IS SERGE, TELL HIM TO PUT TOGETHER HIS TEAM OF INDUSTRY HEADZ...........................!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Originally posted by njstacked2

wHAT ABOUT dOGEKID?

he sat the bench on the HIGH SCHOOL LEVEL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! THATS ALL I HAVE TO SAY ABOUT THAT....................

there is a time to seperate friends from BUSINESS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

THIS IS BUSINESS, but yes we may have enough room in our CAP!!!, we're gonna have to send him to COMBINES then decide, he has been training hard since and be able to make the cut!!!!

I am in for this.......but lets be realistic.....it is already getting late in the season (november)......u have to get enough teams to start a league........it is tough to find fields that u can legitamely be allowed to play on......have to sign insurance waivers.......must have refs.....which will be tough as well!!!!!!

Lets set up something amongst ourselves......get about 20 people and play on a saturday or even a few......fuck setting up a league!!!!

Originally posted by dondiezel26

I am in for this.......but lets be realistic.....it is already getting late in the season (november)......u have to get enough teams to start a league........it is tough to find fields that u can legitamely be allowed to play on......have to sign insurance waivers.......must have refs.....which will be tough as well!!!!!!

Lets set up something amongst ourselves......get about 20 people and play on a saturday or even a few......fuck setting up a league!!!!

we can do something that is not as formal dave, sorta like they do at our school for BIG DON, we can have a one day tournament!!!!!!!!!!!!!

????????????????? what do ya think!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!????????????

Originally posted by eddie3

I was starting QB @ IUPUI in 99' can i play?

eddie please do not speak in code, what the hell is IUPUI?????

and yeah seriously if you can get a team together w/ some other CP MOMO's bring it!!!!!!!!!!!

im being serious.................once ya got a team PM stacked or myself..........