Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Light Contact Football League......

• Replies 161
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

y does it have to be light contact ???? and what does light contact really mean but any ways i'm an old school boardy used to post under a few names met some peeeps from bergen co so if any games up up near me or teams i'd be game but we gotta play atleast a 3 man line and alll to keep shit interesting and fare

HEY TEST!!!!!!!!!, look at it like this...............you know when ya go out and you say "HEY IM GOING TO TAKE IT EASY TONIGHT!!!!!!!!" and the night some and you end up, killin a jar, drinking half a bottle, eatin a whole thing of dinner mints, bangin some slob and waking up 2 days later.................and the next morning you feel like you got kicked in the head by a MULE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!???????????????

well see to people like STACKED, DON26, BIGTIME and the rest of my squad that is considered a "LIGHT" evening!!!!!!!!!!!!

CATCH MY DRIFT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Originally posted by roddigga

HEY TEST!!!!!!!!!, look at it like this...............you know when ya go out and you say "HEY IM GOING TO TAKE IT EASY TONIGHT!!!!!!!!" and the night some and you end up, killin a jar, drinking half a bottle, eatin a whole thing of dinner mints, bangin some slob and waking up 2 days later.................and the next morning you feel like you got kicked in the head by a MULE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!???????????????

well see to people like STACKED, DON26, BIGTIME and the rest of my squad that is considered a "LIGHT" evening!!!!!!!!!!!!

CATCH MY DRIFT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

LoL so true bro same shit here when u say its gonna be a lite evening or your not gonna do shit u end up worse then ever so fuk any games near garfield or in bergen co i'm game for or atleast close enough not to waste to much gas

Originally posted by test22

LoL so true bro same shit here when u say its gonna be a lite evening or your not gonna do shit u end up worse then ever so fuk any games near garfield or in bergen co i'm game for or atleast close enough not to waste to much gas

garfield???????? hung out with alot of kids from garfield that went to ST.JOES!!!!!!!!!, very good friends from HS!!!!!!!! they gradutated in 1996...............

well listen if your interested try and get a team together w/ 6 other headz.........if not e-mail me at rodrigo.delarosa@ubs.com and ill put ya on a team, just tell me what position you can play

garfield???????? hung out with alot of kids from garfield that went to ST.JOES!!!!!!!!!, very good friends from HS!!!!!!!! they gradutated in 1996...............

well listen if your interested try and get a team together w/ 6 other headz.........if not e-mail me at rodrigo.delarosa@ubs.com and ill put ya on a team, just tell me what position you can play

96 true i was like a freshmen but was cool with all the older peeps and yea I'll look into getting some heads up or if not look into getting a spot so good look bro

Damm Rod you are an old man.....

Originally posted by test22

96 true i was like a freshmen but was cool with all the older peeps and yea I'll look into getting some heads up or if not look into getting a spot so good look bro

good friends w/ the PUZIOS from garfield,............. ADRIENNE to be exact, had a younger brother EDGAR, prob the BIGGEST SET OF BROTHERS IN NORHT JERSEY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! sick fuck he was.................played for UPENN!!!!!

wait so you a young buck huh??????????????

he he he he, wear lots of padding, i loved hitting freshman!!!!!!

good friends w/ the PUZIOS from garfield,............. ADRIENNE to be exact, had a younger brother EDGAR, prob the BIGGEST SET OF BROTHERS IN NORHT JERSEY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! sick fuck he was.................played for UPENN!!!!!

wait so you a young buck huh??????????????

he he he he, wear lots of padding, i loved hitting freshman!!!!!!

lol i haven't seen edgar in baout 5 years but he always was a big fuker so i'm sure he's only grown and his pro was like a power lifting champ or some shit i think i heard and hhmm deff not a young buck i feel like an old grand pa most of the time