Clubplanet Nightlife Community

The Progression Sessions Tour featuring LTJ Bukem

Uniting Souls presents...

the Progression Sessions 2000 Tour

@ The Showbox, Seattle, WA

$14.50 advance 21+

Wednesday September 6th UNITING SOULS proudly brings to Seattle the highly-anticipated Progression Sessions 2000 Tour. The Tour features performances by the UK's legendary drum'n'bass pioneers of Good Looking Records

(GLR), recording artists LTJ Bukem, PFM, Nookie, and MC Conrad.

As founder and main visionary force behind GLR, LTJ Bukem has established himself and the label (along with its various pseudonyms such as 720 degrees and Cookin' Records) as perhaps the most influential presence in the world of drum'n'bass.

From the Logical Progression to the Earth series of releases, the ground-breaking, multi-directional approach that GLR and its artists have embarked on over the past decade have helped shape the present and

future of music. After a succesful excursion through Asia and Europe, the Tour returns to North Ameica in support of GLR's latest release in the "Earth" sessions, as well as LTJ's first solo album, the

critically-acclaimed "Journey Inwards."

Rounding off the night will be Uniting Souls' d&b resident dj Quazar, whose unique sound draws inspiration from his years spent in the northern Arizona desert and in the SF Bay Area.

The promoter, Uniting Souls, is an independent organization based in San Francisco, Los Angeles, and most recently, Seattle. Uniting Souls specializes in bringing world-class talent to the West Coast of the United States. Our events are 21& up, attracting a diverse, musically-mature audience consisting largely of members from our local creative and artistic communities.

Tickets are available in advance for $14.50 at the Showbox ticket office or your local Ticketmaster outlet.

intro%20title.jpg

Yea, I have that...I was hoping it was him so we could chat on this message board. His brother Moises is playing for me next week...I'm throwing a Uniting Souls night at my club with Jason Henry, Jordan, Moses and Juan Atkins to help them promote and kick off their Native party down here. If you see Ramiro tell him Dave Hickey from DLish Productions says what's up. Uniting Souls gets props in my book for sure.

Yea, I just found out he was in Mexico. His brother came down and played for me this weekend and filled me in. Sounds like I'll be heading for Mexico in November. You coming down for the Native party??

Unfortunately I'm going to miss Native. I really wanted to see Roy Davis & Boo Williams too. I will be in Mexico though. We will have to hook it up down there. Viva Acapulco!!

[This message has been edited by mulletboy (edited 08-29-2000).]

Archived