Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Crobar

Any thoughts on Crobar out there. I heard it was going to be where the tunnel was at, which will make Crobar, and not Exit the largest nightclub in NYC. According to sources, Crobar is nine rooms, and it has been giving a facelift from the tunnel, making it look more like the crobar in miami, except with all the extra rooms. Another rumor is it will be afterhours on Fridays and Saturdays, which is great for people who love to party all night and all day. Praying for Dj's like Junior, Draper, and Morales to occupy the main floor with guest DJ's like Oakenfold and Ferry their periodically.

Originally posted by codenamevic

Any thoughts on Crobar out there. I heard it was going to be where the tunnel was at, which will make Crobar, and not Exit the largest nightclub in NYC. According to sources, Crobar is nine rooms, and it has been giving a facelift from the tunnel, making it look more like the crobar in miami, except with all the extra rooms. Another rumor is it will be afterhours on Fridays and Saturdays, which is great for people who love to party all night and all day. Praying for Dj's like Junior, Draper, and Morales to occupy the main floor with guest DJ's like Oakenfold and Ferry their periodically.

Ive been hearing all types of shit about it opening up, It was suppose to open up in october sometime, dont know if its still on for it. i heard it was the old twilo spot\

But it Ferry Corsten and Guys like that spin there periodically. it well be sick

Originally posted by codenamevic

Wow! I have to say that EVERY bit of the info you have is incorrect.

The building is at 530 West 28 street between 10th and 11th.

The club has 5 rooms and not 9

It does not look like our Miami space

No truth to the Afterhours rumor and no decision has been made on DJ's YET!

All the info on Crobar Ny is on Crobar Miami website.I heard info that the former nightclub owner of tunnel and limelight is behind the scene with crobar maimi in opening up crobar ny.I heard ther was delay in contruction of the club might open late sept or early october.I heard rumor to be dj might be jVicious for grand opening

and victor caldron residency.Was space miami supposed to open a space ny near tunel or across the street from the old twilow or twilo.The tunnel will never reopend.I Wish space maimi would buy club exit and renamed it space ny and friday night bring international trance and house dj from around the world and across the us friday make it 18 to party have trance and house music main floor have deephouse and hiphop music upstairs and have decent price amd. like twilo an promter the the party on office clubwebsite in ny and set up its own website to get on house guestlist..

The NYc nightlife scene is kinda dead cause exit was shut down.Jersey nightclubscne always reinventing themselves and LI the people who owned club mirage owned the old cyberia and renamd it sahara.If you looking to party in LI with real party peope into house Mirage wed and sat and Friday night sahara big top nyc dj will be bang nyc house msuic like vicious,boris and jason ojeda and dj Riz is resdiency wensday night at mirage with Dj Moody and Mada and Fri Dj Riz spins at Sahara.

Bring back Exit like it was in late 199and early 2000.

Rbert... are you promoting LI clubs? lol

Twilo... memories... since then the international sound has slid big time, despite ours and others efforts to keep it real.

And Space... hahaha, they couldn't even keep their Hampton club open... and now it seems as though they temporarily shut the one down in Miami.