Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Paranoia and the Package...

Doe's anyone else get paranoid after doing coke. I recently started to get real paranoid and not even a controlled paranoia. I get feelings of people conspiring in the place IM in or look out my window 100 times when I get home very bizarre feeling. It's gotten so bad it ruins the good time I was having.

Hahahahahaha...

I was just having a discussion about this with my cousin. If your in a club you always think the bouncers are looking out for you. You think you look suspicious. When driving your always looking in your mirror 3,4,5 times b4 changing lanes and shit.

It must be whats going around now because this is a sudden development. It was never like this before hand.

It doesnt ruin my time though...just gotta keep your mind occupied on other stuff.

I have one friend that will get soooooooo depressed after a night of getting zooted...I used to be like that. You have to learn to control your mind...dont let it control you.

Tek

Originally posted by podes881

i never got parania while doing stuff......but my friend always thinks people are talking outside or people are about to walk in the room.....it gets annoying

I have a friend like that, always looking behind us in the car, even when i'm driving, asking me if its the cops.. Like where in a high speed chase or something :laugh:.. Peeking through the blinds every 2 seconds, so aggravating....:laugh:

One time my friend and I were hitting it pretty hard just hanging out at my place. We would both get up every five minutes and peek through the blinds. After a few hours we finally had a discussion on WHO the hell were we looking/waiting for. It turns out we weren't really looking for anyone, we were just mid morning crack heads.

Originally posted by Crackorn

One time my friend and I were hitting it pretty hard just hanging out at my place. We would both get up every five minutes and peek through the blinds. After a few hours we finally had a discussion on WHO the hell were we looking/waiting for. It turns out we weren't really looking for anyone, we were just mid morning crack heads.

I here u on that won, i hear you on that one...

def know the feeling, def no the failing

i used to always get paranoid when i did coke...one time i thought i heard voices in my room and there was no one there...sometimes when driving i would see people in the road and then when i approached where they were (or where i thought they were) there was nothing....weird shit :D

Originally posted by Teknojunkee

yo yo yo what it is motherbitches...

uh ohh...its pac-man

Wanna freeeeeeeeeeeeebaaaaaaaaaaaseeeeeeeeeeee

Freebase, naw, only smoke weed...

I have seen this done tho, very disturbing IMO... and seems like such a waste, is it, compared to railing it?

imo, i like the base high better than the coke high.....but its alot shorter and more addictive.......

Originally posted by xlr8ted

Freebase, naw, only smoke weed...

I have seen this done tho, very disturbing IMO... and seems like such a waste, is it, compared to railing it?