Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Paranoia and the Package...

that word...which i am not going to say cause i do not feel like having my name is someones sig, is not even funny lol

Nah but seriously Zooted, fueled up, whacked (of course) flyin, blown.

We also call it Rocket Fuel...which i came up with within my group of friends

Tek :D

Originally posted by SFsuperstar

i used to have friends that said "toots" i never heard anyone else say that

Never heard it in the plural form, but "toot" and "tooting" are fairly common terms.

Anyway, I wonder if paranoia is generally a bigger problem for men... in my experience at least, they're the ones who usually start bugging on the stuff. Or maybe they're just the ones doing massive amounts of it.

Anyone else notice this? :confused:

Originally posted by tastyt

Never heard it in the plural form, but "toot" and "tooting" are fairly common terms.

Anyway, I wonder if paranoia is generally a bigger problem for men... in my experience at least, they're the ones who usually start bugging on the stuff. Or maybe they're just the ones doing massive amounts of it.

Anyone else notice this? :confused:

nice pic boy, funny. well i had a girl friend once tell me that she thought she ligitly had a brain tumor in her head and thought she was gonna die and that was after an all nighter. So it probably does depend on how much you do and guys do usually do way more shit than girls do.

Originally posted by tommyarmani

omg, i do this terribly. I think everyone is talking about me (they probably are :laugh: ) but seriously, i think everyone is an undercover cop watching me......

:hat:

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

ya i used to think that too, especially after e too, i used to think that the cops would follow me to the train station all the way back to li, just to pull me over n arest me, i can't tell u how many times iv left my car @ the train station cause i was too paranoid to drive 3 blocks home!!!!!!!:laugh: