Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Space34

sonic1212

We all have something in common, we all have something to say or feel for space. Some may be good some may be bad, just remember what this place has done for our music and our weekends and our scene. If it’s true that space will be closing I think we should go support this place like it was really the last day. I think we should send a message to LP to stand up and fight. Remember the rumors are saying that he’s tired of it; I think he needs our support more then ever.

JUST A THOUGHT…..

IF YOU DON’T LIKE WHAT I SAID PLEASE RESPECT IT, ATLEAST DON’T KILL ME OR WHAT IM SAYING. THANKS….

Originally posted by sonic1212

We all have something in common, we all have something to say or feel for space. Some may be good some may be bad, just remember what this place has done for our music and our weekends and our scene. If it?s true that space will be closing I think we should go support this place like it was really the last day. I think we should send a message to LP to stand up and fight. Remember the rumors are saying that he?s tired of it; I think he needs our support more then ever.

JUST A THOUGHT?..

IF YOU DON?T LIKE WHAT I SAID PLEASE RESPECT IT, ATLEAST DON?T KILL ME OR WHAT IM SAYING. THANKS?.

Jokes aside, yes...Space has brought lots of good things to Miami...aside from the world class djs and events, the experience and knowhow of a group of professionals...regardless of what any bozzo might say...Space kicks ass!

Space is known around the globe and it's a destination for many...believe it...fucking people save their monies to buy a ticket and pay for a hotel, just to party at Space...yup...they come from Europe, South Americ, Asia...they do, they do.

Personally, I'm not a Space kinda partier...too big...not my kink...I have nothing against it...all the stories about wrongdoing are obviously generated by jealous motherfucking nerds and attention craving evil needle dicks...ok...more Space bullshit :blank:

I've been down here about 2 years and I started going to the "old" Space about last October. Space was where I met most of my friends, listened to some of the best Dj's and learned about the the miami club scene. One of my fondest memories is Tony playing the drums at the Old Space and watching the sun come up. The people, music and the vibe made it what is was. It will never be forgetten, at least not by me.

This ain't a marketing plan and all of a sudden we have all these newbies saying old stories of space and promoting the closing party....might as well start working on your re-opening party promotion from now we know it won't be closed for good that's a bunch of bullshit.....

:nopity::boohoo::lame:

amazing how i knew that this was going to happen. i sure do wish louis puig (a class act) biz, the best promoter in da biz, and dj roland the best. i know that roland will continue his musical stress relief somewhere else.

as far as space34 closing...see u at the best club in miami or miami beach "nerve" baby!!!!!!

p.s. if and when space34 re-opens i hope the owner considers certain policy. such as re-entry. no glowsticks, no digital cameras. no tank-tops...etc etc...i hope the owner keeps in mind that it's all about the music just like the old space was not about the bull-shit.

long live dj roland:D :cool: