Clubplanet Nightlife Community

nip/tuck 10/30

omg thats when svu is on now..... well i know for a fact that the episode of svu replays on USA at 11 on sundays?? or it used to.. wow i knwo too much about tv! hah

what i really miss is the sheild i saw previews last night that said it wasnt coming back till 2004

Originally posted by stephanie74

well ya know when he went to Sex Addicts Anonymus...

when he slept with that psycho...she comes back to tel him that she is pregnant with his baby...he tells her that he wore a condom and she just says that she is going to make his life miserable....

very good one!!!!

I totally missed that!! Was it at the beginning?

temptschick I think it was at the end...very yummy!!!!

Kiki....

well ya know that Dr. macnamara was having the affair with Megan well she decides to commit suicide in a hotel room she writes letters and puts pics up and he stays with her throught the whole ordeal....the catch she puts a plastic bag over head for her last breaths....very sad...

and the wife and him go to the funeral and she figures out that he had an affair with her b/c he got all sentimental at the funeral for her.....they realize that they have fallen out of love with one another...but he doesnt want to lose her.......

they take there exams and Dr. Macnamara flips out b/c he lost Megan....but I think that Christian does fine....oh yeah and that old lady that gets all plastic surgery done she bribes Christian for a new Kitty ( vagina lift) b/c he messed up her surgery in the past and she is engaged to a old man who wants a ball lift.....

too funny!!!

Originally posted by stephanie74

temptschick I think it was at the end...very yummy!!!!

Kiki....

well ya know that Dr. macnamara was having the affair with Megan well she decides to commit suicide in a hotel room she writes letters and puts pics up and he stays with her throught the whole ordeal....the catch she puts a plastic bag over head for her last breaths....very sad...

and the wife and him go to the funeral and she figures out that he had an affair with her b/c he got all sentimental at the funeral for her.....they realize that they have fallen out of love with one another...but he doesnt want to lose her.......

they take there exams and Dr. Macnamara flips out b/c he lost Megan....but I think that Christian does fine....oh yeah and that old lady that gets all plastic surgery done she bribes Christian for a new Kitty ( vagina lift) b/c he messed up her surgery in the past and she is engaged to a old man who wants a ball lift.....

too funny!!!

That's when I was taking my contacts out!!! I missed it... OH WELL!!

Can't wait till next weeks episode!!