Clubplanet Nightlife Community

This Saturday @ SWIZL with dj DEREK O

Not promoting the party. Just helping out a friend and just passing some information for those that are not going to the city this weekend. I am gladly to say that DJ DEREK O from Brazil will make his appearance at SWIZL located in GARFIELD. DJ DEREK O from www. HOTSPOTPROMOS.com will giving a session of house & tribal for everyone's pleasure.

Free admission til 11 under HOT SPOT PROMO.

SWIZL

279 Passaic Street

Garfield, NJ

DEREK truly sorry I cant make it as you know I'll be at VUE , but surely I'll try to get you a guest spot soon. Keep up the good work in the website and future events.

Victor Soto

Red Carpet Promo

Originally posted by vsoto212

Not promoting the party. Just helping out a friend and just passing some information for those that are not going to the city this weekend. I am gladly to say that DJ DEREK O from Brazil will make his appearance at SWIZL located in GARFIELD. DJ DEREK O from www.hotspotpromos.com will giving a session of house & tribal for everyone's pleasure.

Free admission til 11 under HOT SPOT PROMO.

SWIZL

279 Passaic Street

Garfield, NJ

DEREK truly sorry I cant make it as you know I'll be at VUE , but surely I'll try to get you a guest spot soon. Keep up the good work in the website and future events.

Victor Soto

Red Carpet Promo

Thanks Victor! Actually the reason we're doing it is to have an affordable "pre" after hours party to get a bunch of us warmed up prior to hitting NYC later. Might hit Vue (haven't been there since it was 151) then Avalon(if we have the energy).

By the way... that trip/party to Brazil in November is going to be nuts. The single guys that come with us are going to leave very different men...these r da facts! I'll give u details as soon as we receive the packages from Brazil. See ya Sat.

PS It's Sandra from Brazil and Derek O from Phila. :D

DO

HSP

www.hotspotpromos.com/SATURDAY

:cool:

Originally posted by hotspotpromos

Thanks Victor! Actually the reason we're doing it is to have an affordable "pre" after hours party to get a bunch of us warmed up prior to hitting NYC later. Might hit Vue (haven't been there since it was 151) then Avalon(if we have the energy).

By the way... that trip/party to Brazil in November is going to be nuts. The single guys that come with us are going to leave very different men...these r da facts! I'll give u details as soon as we receive the packages from Brazil. See ya Sat.

PS It's Sandra from Brazil and Derek O from Phila. :D

DO

HSP

Yeah def hit me up if your gonna attend VUE this Saturday. If you hit an afterhour in NY let me know as well. I should be there til closing, if not i'll hit up cafeteria or the coffe shop.

Also let me know about that BRAZIL thing sounds kinda butters.

Good luck Sat.

Victor Soto

what up guys

sorry ill miss it but im sending some ppl your way

they know about the list and address already :cool:

after wards they will be joining me in ny

im working out the detials to the "AFTER PARTY idea you passed me bro

i should have something ready for you in the comming one or two weeks

stay tuned

Liqid

Originally posted by liqidtouch

what up guys

stay tuned

Liqid

Sup homeboy ,

Hope all is well. Where are you gonna be in the city. I read somewhere that you are gonna be spinning somewhere. Where? I'll be in the city doing VUE that evening, but if I have a chance I'll pass by.

Victor Soto

Originally posted by vsoto212

Sup homeboy ,

Hope all is well. Where are you gonna be in the city. I read somewhere that you are gonna be spinning somewhere. Where? I'll be in the city doing VUE that evening, but if I have a chance I'll pass by.

Victor Soto

check the page papa

http://clubexl.com/Events.htm

ill be at CHETTY red this saturday

also this month starts the residancy at LUAHN

and next month res @ orchard bar

Originally posted by liqidtouch

what up guys

stay tuned

Liqid

Thanks Touch....you da man! Yo... I have an offer that you and Victor won't be able to refuse (re: an all expense paid trip to Brazil in November. I'll pm you the details tomorrow). Check the next message below.....

HSP

Originally posted by hotspotpromos

Thanks Touch....you da man! Yo... I have an offer that you and Victor won't be able to refuse (re: an all expense paid trip to Brazil in November. I'll pm you the details tomorrow). Check the next message below.....

HSP

Hold that thought...one more piece of info I need first. Get back to Friday morn.

HSP

Originally posted by bigsteve8

Hey Derek, how's Florida treating ya? Gotta be a good change of pace from good olde Jersey. . .

I'll see if i can make it there Saturday night, not sure about plans.

Yoooooo what's up Steve! Thought you heard... I lasted in Miami for about a month (the unrelenting heat & humidity amongst other reasons) then had to come back up. I appreciate the change in seasons now! Def stop up if you can and get your drink on. We'll throwdown a crackhaus shot or somethin'.

By the way, for you, Touch, Victor and all other single males... THE BIRD HAS LANDED! Check the homepage for info for the Brazil trip next month(got space for a couple of dj's to do a set over there too...good for da resume!). Just got our first booking from this guy in Philadelphia who needs an easy love connection. :comit:

By the way fellows...everything's confidential. You won't know who's going unless you talk to each other or until you're on the plane together. See ya Saturday... (prob. hitting Vue after that for Victor's party if my hookup in NYC can hold onto my stuff till I'm done partying). :D

HSP

www.hotspotpromos.com