Clubplanet Nightlife Community

I'm in such deep S@#T

Originally posted by kikilicious

yea i should listen to my own advice and go to the gym.....

i want to become a firewoman!

come work out with me and mish....

i was there last night for about 2 hrs felt so good :)

gonna go tonight again and tomorrow before i go out:D i'm getting back on my routine 5 days a week haha lets see how long this lasts.....

Originally posted by mkutlass

I have my FDNY physical exam in 30days on Oct 29 and I'm so out of shape..................................

Forget working out. You need to go to the training they provide you with. Ask your Fire dept where they have training. The training consists of the obsticle course that is at the exact test. You have to pass the time they tell you too. If you dont pass then use the gym to speed up your body. I did it and passed and I tell you one thing its not an easy thing, but not a hard one as well. Try and carry a 100lbs bag and go up and down the staris like 20 times.. Remember you cant run only fast walk.

Good luck !

victor soto

Originally posted by mkutlass

I have my FDNY physical exam in 30days on Oct 29 and I'm so out of shape..................................

I feel for you man. I took the trooper test a couple of years ago and it was a bitch! However, I heard the FDNY exam makes the trooper exam seem like a walk in the park. You have your work cut out for you.

PS As you can see (by all the clubbing), the trooper way of life was not my destiny :D

HSP

www.hotspotpromos.com/SATURDAY

:cool:

Originally posted by hotspotpromos

I feel for you man. I took the trooper test a couple of years ago and it was a bitch! However, I heard the FDNY exam makes the trooper exam seem like a walk in the park.

the trooper test is a joke, a complete joke

as for the fire dept, that shit is no joke, victor was right, going to the gym isnt gonna help you so much, alot of cardio, run 3 miles with a back pack filled with weight like 50lbs, do that for 2 weeks straight