Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Are you happier when TV is out of the picture?

iamme

I havent had cable for about a yr, and i dont miss it one bit. TV swallows me up and turns me into a zombie. It sucked for like a week or so, but after that it was great. Get so much other shit done!

Are all of you TV zombies? :shaky:

Originally posted by Reeni

:jacked: Tasty what was the name of the bar-b-que place again?

LOL- it's called Jake's. But they've been kind of fucked up lately... they always screw up our order. Last time they gave my bf meatloaf instead of roast beef. WTF?

Originally posted by tastyt

LOL- it's called Jake's. But they've been kind of fucked up lately... they always screw up our order. Last time they gave my bf meatloaf instead of roast beef. WTF?

this is the one in brooklyn ?

I want a slab of ribs phattie where's my basket;)

Originally posted by Reeni

this is the one in brooklyn ?

I want a slab of ribs phattie where's my basket;)

Yep- it's somewhere on Columbia Street. I've never actually been there, just ordered in.

The Hog Pit over in the meatpacking district also has some delicious bbq... I am not a fanatic but those ribs were divine. :drool:

Phattie, this meatloaf was not very good :(... I, however, make a very yummy meatloaf... with crushed tortilla chips and bbq sauce... salsa-y rice or spicy taters on the side... and spicy veggies (corn, tomatoes and peppers)...

Mmmm... now I'm totally in the mood for it. I'd make some tonite if it didn't take so damn long to prepare..

Originally posted by tastyt

The Hog Pit over in the meatpacking district also has some delicious bbq... I am not a fanatic but those ribs were divine. :drool:

That was in the Dave Attel show Insomniac i think :idea:

But as far as TV goes, im very choosy what i watch. Like, i won't just watch anything, but Mostly the weather channel, espn, and comedy central :aright: