Clubplanet Nightlife Community

crobar

Originally posted by dmitry1

Well that what their publicist Dirk told me, I guess they giving out wrong info.

I agree with the publicists estimate. I've been walking around there, snuck my head in again yesterday, and it looked pretty unfinished. From a construction standpoint Late Nov sounds more feasible than any date in Oct. No need to hide the dates 530west.

Originally posted by pangelid

I agree with the publicists estimate. I've been walking around there, snuck my head in again yesterday, and it looked pretty unfinished. From a construction standpoint Late Nov sounds more feasible than any date in Oct. No need to hide the dates 530west.

Not hiding any dates, simply cannot confirm the opening till all the work is complete.

Dirk may have given that date which is what we are all hoping for but again this date thing is up to so many other factors.

The mid November date is quite likely as a lot of work has now been completed.

Incidentally I was given the Spirit tour last week by the owner and you will not recognize the place at all.

Completely different look and looks amazing to say the least.

Their opening is probably later than ours as they still have a lot of work to complete. But will be worth the wait