Clubplanet Nightlife Community

PX - Russos Birthday - TONIIC and Richie Rydel

Rydell spun for a while , it was great, Too bad no one was there. That picture of rydell was taken at like 1AM. Notice the main bar behind him, No one (ZERO) people at the bar while the bartender stands ther looking bored.

Also that night at tonic, over 21 people had blue wristbands while under 21 had orange wristband. Notice in the second picture the 18 year old girl with the coors light in her hand, with an orange wristband. How funny is that?

also that girl in the middle sitting down in the black shirt threw up all over the rug a few minutes after that picture. So thats a pre-yak picture.

taste it!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Originally posted by sandstormer

Rydell spun for a while , it was great, Too bad no one was there. That picture of rydell was taken at like 1AM. Notice the main bar behind him, No one (ZERO) people at the bar while the bartender stands ther looking bored.

Also that night at tonic, over 21 people had blue wristbands while under 21 had orange wristband. Notice in the second picture the 18 year old girl with the coors light in her hand, with an orange wristband. How funny is that?

also that girl in the middle sitting down in the black shirt threw up all over the rug a few minutes after that picture. So thats a pre-yak picture.

taste it!!!!!!!!!!!!!

dude u really need some help

i was the only one taking pics that night

i left at about 12:15 am ( so what time was the pic taken again?)

try at about 10:35:blank:

there are no blue wrist bands only orange

notice no one in any pics have blue bands

orange means you are of age to drink ( notice the other pics taken for this matter)

girl in black shirt doesnt like her pic taken,

she did it cause of peer pressure

..try again please?

taste it!!!!!!!!!!!!!

For someone is keeps bashing a club on a website... you seem to ALWAYS be there!!!!!

obviously you already TASTED IT and LIKED IT!!!!

To set the record str8 NO UNDERAGE PEOPLE get wristbands sometimes the bands are different colors but they are always on the OVER 21 Peolple. VIP Bracelets are Different than the regs. And What do you mean they should get serious?? Like Hire Dave The Rave.. Get real!!!!

Originally posted by thechad

To set the record str8 NO UNDERAGE PEOPLE get wristbands sometimes the bands are different colors but they are always on the OVER 21 Peolple. VIP Bracelets are Different than the regs. And What do you mean they should get serious?? Like Hire Dave The Rave.. Get real!!!!

Like I would actually work there - duuur!!

I'm just saying you will never ever have people in your front room the way you are doing things - I'm not bashing, I'm observing

There is a difference

P.S. I did 975 thru the door Sat, how did you do?

we all went to tonic for steve's birthday. myself and richy and our friends just went to hang out, so everyone try not to ge a hardon.

I think Tonic is a great place, but it needs to turn of the black lights a lil and needs to do some hell of a promotion, big djs and big promotions. Its bad enough that it is in west nj.

The owners and staff was really cool even thought thee wasnt anyone there. It just needs a draw.

Originally posted by dtrave

Like I would actually work there - duuur!!

I'm just saying you will never ever have people in your front room the way you are doing things - I'm not bashing, I'm observing

There is a difference

P.S. I did 975 thru the door Sat, how did you do?

quote: woudl actually work thereQuote:

didnt you come to visit one night? if you didnt like it, why did you stay til the end?

by the way

heres your main floos shots

http://clubexl.com/albums/Tonic%20VIP/pages/1_0256_JPG.htm

http://clubexl.com/albums/7-31tonic/pages/1_0642_JPG.htm

http://clubexl.com/albums/7-31tonic/pages/1_0650_JPG.htm

at least ACT like a more profressional person or at least just go through the motions-

bashing a club that you dont goto is just , well, childish isnt it?

where are you spinning now?

Originally posted by xrapturex

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

quote:

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Originally posted by caruch

so everyone try not to ge a hardon.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

yes i did like that one LOL

..Marc my last post was not directed to you......

:cool:

Originally posted by caruch

we all went to tonic for steve's birthday. myself and richy and our friends just went to hang out, so everyone try not to ge a hardon.

I think Tonic is a great place, but it needs to turn of the black lights a lil and needs to do some hell of a promotion, big djs and big promotions. Its bad enough that it is in west nj.

The owners and staff was really cool even thought thee wasnt anyone there. It just needs a draw.

This place doesn't need a draw (ie DJ, "Promoters"), it needs to cater to the locals. Plain & simple. The locals could give two shits about who the DJ is or what "promoter" is spreading lies. They just want to hear Lasgo & Louie Devito kind of stuff, Period. It's that simple. As soon as they stop trying to be Metro Lounge, they might just become Tonic. This is a business, not a fantasy

This place doesn't need a draw (ie DJ, "Promoters"), it needs to cater to the locals. Plain & simple. The locals could give two shits about who the DJ is or what "promoter" is spreading lies. They just want to hear Lasgo & Louie Devito kind of stuff, Period. It's that simple. As soon as they stop trying to be Metro Lounge, they might just become Tonic. This is a business, not a fantasy

Ouch....

taste it!!!!!!!!!!!!!

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

when your ready sandstormer introduce yourself to me dave the

rave i know what u look like it theres know need for chit chat

between us i will come to u seems u both know alot

alot about tonic and your there every sat night it seems but u

only talk shit about the club but never a good thing that shows

alot about a person i wont even go there ill keep this post simple

4 u so lets not push the envolope to far o yah for my 2 favorite

buddies my 2 biggest fans my 2 heros that completly understand

me and tonic p.s only on sat nights i will make sure your next visit

is on me.

sat night

dj steve roussos guest list @ tonic

sandstormer

dave the rave

louie devito

comp all

:bounce: :bounce: :bounce:

I believe what we have here is a textbook example of a run on sentence (kind of like a run on mix that goes on & on & doesn't make much sense after 12 minutes).

Sandstormer may talk shit, but if read my posts, I actually want you to do the right thing, that's all. The reason I give these suggestions is because I've DJ'ed all the clubs that have come & gone in this area for the last 20 Yrs, including Changes in it's heyday, & with that 20 yrs DJing (not fondling my camera like liquid boy), I've learned the most important thing is to cater to what the current crowd wants, (even the hick locals), win their respect & friendship then slowly but surely make things the way you want them to be, rather than bash the hicks over the head with tracks they don't know (or care to know) & say "this is the way it is" Rome wasn't built in a day.

This is the best advice a DJ of 20yrs can give you.

Give me some competition on Saturdays Steve, that's all I ask

Originally posted by steveroussos52

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

when your ready sandstormer introduce yourself to me dave the

rave i know what u look like it theres know need for chit chat

between us i will come to u seems u both know alot

alot about tonic and your there every sat night it seems but u

only talk shit about the club but never a good thing that shows

alot about a person i wont even go there ill keep this post simple

4 u so lets not push the envolope to far o yah for my 2 favorite

buddies my 2 biggest fans my 2 heros that completly understand

me and tonic p.s only on sat nights i will make sure your next visit

is on me.

sat night

dj steve roussos guest list @ tonic

sandstormer

dave the rave

louie devito

comp all

:bounce: :bounce: :bounce:

r u kidding thats the best u can do run on sentence plz only a

dipshit like u would say something like that 20 years in the bizz

go back to yellow jackets fewl i wont start talking so leave it be.

Worry about yourself and ill worry about my self thats all i ask.

i respected u in the pass now it seems u have know respect 4 me.

and that my firend becomes a problem i have very few posts on

cp as u can tell and 4 me to post takes alot so plz lets just be

friends and go record shopping together. Guide me show me the

way and i will love to give competition to super dj dave the

rave /louie devito that my friend is what u call a dj I think not.

p.s did i say record shopping super dj dave the rave what i really wanted to say was cd shopping.

anyway im finshed talking to a fuck head like u that hates so

continue your bashing and get your rocks off computer boy :blown: :blown: :blown: :blown: :blown: :blown:

(not fondling my camera like liquid boy),

dude

you dont need to do that- theres no reason for it

infact we are completely two diff types

from my observation you like getting and holding your "residancies"

but im not looking for one

i just like doing my gigs when i have time to-

the camera ( as you can plainly see) is mainly for the use at TOnic since its right near me-

but i hold my own deals in nyc

Russo, what exactly did I say that is so disrespectful. All the points I made are valid. But nothing is happening in that room. It's the plain truth. I'm not hating I'm just asking why. If you want hating go see Sandstormer. Why am I computer boy? That makes no sense. I own plenty of vinyl, and use it too, but what is the purpose of this backlash? The only thing I hate is too see a good looking club not realize it's potential for $$$.

So why am I the bad guy?

Your 20 yrs experience does that include the experience of the guy who's name you stole? The "Nightclub Impersario"!!

Maybe Tonic should follow your advice and steal the name Joey's in Clifton. Then go on a kiddie chat board and bash clubs with my gay lover Sandstormer and brag about our history in the industry.

Tonic "Suck It":swallow: :spank: