Clubplanet Nightlife Community

PX - Russos Birthday - TONIIC and Richie Rydel

Originally posted by dtrave

Do you really want to hurt me?

I wasn't going to interject in this, but you know what... you left me no choice... First of all, you claim to have 20 years experience in the industry (which I don't doubt). But wouldn't that make you old enough to be a father to most of the club go-er's in the Tri-State area, let alone TONIC. So with that in mind, would you find it in your best interest to sit all day on the computer to bash clubs or DJ's (which is your profession). I think being that you are up there in age (by your own admission) you are losing you professional and personal integrity by posting ridiculous banter. If you chose to promote your venue, they by all means please do so and enjoy the profits from it, but, I think you have confused promoting and bashing, if you need someone to explain to you the different, I'd be more than happy to assist. Being that you do not know the difference, only goes to prove that you lack professional judgement and by you consistently bashing other clubs in your area to boast your own venue only proves one thing... you are a very insecure person and unsure of your own professionalizm.

In words that you can understand... GROW UP! Worry about yourself and if someone wanted an opinion... they'd ask.

Originally posted by njdivacb

In words that you can understand... GROW UP! Worry about yourself and if someone wanted an opinion... they'd ask.

OK you know what!!!

i want to know one thing from you there mISSY

do you want my ONION?

caues ill give it to ya!!

...oops wait - you said opinion

:laugh: love you sweety - and i like that little "banter" you just left LOL

see you soon:blown:

I want to see the place do good, that's bashing?

Originally posted by njdivacb

I wasn't going to interject in this, but you know what... you left me no choice... First of all, you claim to have 20 years experience in the industry (which I don't doubt). But wouldn't that make you old enough to be a father to most of the club go-er's in the Tri-State area, let alone TONIC. So with that in mind, would you find it in your best interest to sit all day on the computer to bash clubs or DJ's (which is your profession). I think being that you are up there in age (by your own admission) you are losing you professional and personal integrity by posting ridiculous banter. If you chose to promote your venue, they by all means please do so and enjoy the profits from it, but, I think you have confused promoting and bashing, if you need someone to explain to you the different, I'd be more than happy to assist. Being that you do not know the difference, only goes to prove that you lack professional judgement and by you consistently bashing other clubs in your area to boast your own venue only proves one thing... you are a very insecure person and unsure of your own professionalizm.