Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Deko Tonight...

NU Society continues tonight at Deko Lounge. Start the weekend early with a FREE martini tasting at the new outdoor bar from 9pm-11pm. DJ Unique spins everything on the main floor. Make sure to check out DJ Klutch downstairs spinning Hip Hop, R & B, Old School. 21 and over only. E-mail me at joe111774@aol.com for Comps/Guestlist.

• Replies 146
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Originally posted by jarmenio

NU Society continues tonight at Deko Lounge. Start the weekend early with a FREE martini tasting at the new outdoor bar from 9pm-11pm. DJ Unique spins everything on the main floor. Make sure to check out DJ Klutch downstairs spinning Hip Hop, R & B, Old School. 21 and over only. E-mail me at joe111774@aol.com for Comps/Guestlist.

Joe you forgot to add Troy St. Charles. He is now part of the deKo crew on Thursday's. He will be spinning along side DJ UINIQUE in the main floor.

Congrats my brother !!

victor soto

Originally posted by vsoto212

Joe you forgot to add Troy St. Charles. He is now part of the deKo crew on Thursday's. He will be spinning along side DJ UINIQUE in the main floor.

Congrats my brother !!

victor soto

I thought so but didnt want to post it till I knew it was confirmed, thanks dawg for the update!

I thought so but didnt want to post it till I knew it was confirmed, thanks dawg for the update!

No problam. Are you going tomorrow for Serg's party? Bro we have to get everyone together and do a MENAGE part 2 on a Saturday you got me...

victor soto

No problam. Are you going tomorrow for Serg's party? Bro we have to get everyone together and do a MENAGE part 2 on a Saturday you got me...

victor soto

Yes I am doing the list at Abyss till 12:00 then going right to Joey's, I should be there at 12:30 or so. Menage Part II sounds like a plan, before you know it we will be in Miami again.

victor soto

NO YOU DIDN'T WITH MENAGE II. THATS SHI* WAS UNREAL...WE WILL LAUGH AT THAT NIGHT FOR MANY YEARS TO COME. I DIDN'T SLEEP FOR 48 HOURS...UGHHHH

Originally posted by sexyinthecity

NO YOU DIDN'T WITH MENAGE II. THATS SHI* WAS UNREAL...WE WILL LAUGH AT THAT NIGHT FOR MANY YEARS TO COME. I DIDN'T SLEEP FOR 48 HOURS...UGHHHH

Definitely a night for the record books, then again any night with Fabio Ashmalaolasv is a Memory!

Originally posted by sexyinthecity

O hell yeah. We have to to it again here. This def goes in the record books, lolol....thats how it is during the WMC, no sleep for days..hollaaaa

victor soto

Originally posted by notallthere666

nie nice lol all kidding aside, Where do you get yoru nails painted they looked great the other night..

Is it going to be good tonight you think?

Yeah it should be a good night. Some people from your site are coming tonight.

Originally posted by xrapturex

Joe I will call you tonight if Im going....thanks!!! :tongue:

Hold off on the bikini waxing for the weekend....i'll do it for you on saturday.

Ok but try to let me know kinda early cause once I get in couch mode, I dont leave the couch LOL

Ok but try to let me know kinda early cause once I get in couch mode, I dont leave the couch LOL

Ummm, no. You WILL leave the couch. You made me leave my BEd on saturday night.....bitch, you will leave the couch.

I was all sick and comfortable....then you called....;)

Originally posted by dibs

uhm a shot of cognac with a little honey and lemon and u will be fine:D

let me just reach into my draw at work and whip out the cognac!! LOL,

Dude, I dont think i even have that shit at home.

Marco, get me some ready for tonight please....LOL

let me just reach into my draw at work and whip out the cognac!! LOL,

Dude, I dont think i even have that shit at home.

Marco, get me some ready for tonight please....LOL

dont forget the honey and lemon...

how can u not have cognac at home?

Yuk, cuz the shit is grose!!

we got lots of wine though....

we have a lot of liquor, just not cognac. ellw.

omg i had the best wine last night.....

haha i have so much liquor and nobody to drink it hahaha....