Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Deko Tonight...

• Replies 146
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Originally posted by notallthere666

Look I get along with allot of people./ But when a bitch razes her voice to me for no reason. It really frustrates me because I can’t hit her because she’s a girl. Next time it happens im spitting on her no lie.

ok i have no clue wtf ur talking about but whatever... no one is spitting in anyones face... if you have a problem with someone you tell them instead of posting shit on message boards...

Look I get along with allot of people./ But when a bitch razes her voice to me for no reason. It really frustrates me because I can’t hit her because she’s a girl. Next time it happens im spitting on her no lie.

y would someone raise their voice at u? what happen...

listen i was there and i saw what happened....i think it was a little ovious that she was yellin about something that had to do with her tall friend....i doubt she meant any disrespect towards ur part anyway...she doesn't even know u.....

Originally posted by kikilicious

ok i have no clue wtf ur talking about but whatever... no one is spitting in anyones face... if you have a problem with someone you tell them instead of posting shit on message boards...

why? I dont care enough to have a problem.. Lol im just saying she dos that im spitting on her and i woudl rather post it becuase its a joke to me and i want to entertain cp.