Clubplanet Nightlife Community

BonSolid & Studio 9

Guest bonsolidd

Guest bonsolidd

Studio 9 and The BonSolid 411..............

Yes I am working there!

Here we go! As we know another Fall Season has started and it's time for all the Central and North Jersey clubs to start their wars! Who doing what! Who's better then who? If you DJ there u cant DJ Here...it's my 25th anniversary in the biz! Ect...Ect....BLAH BLAH BLAH..........Well let's get to the giddy up! As you all know I have been doing this for a decade or so(very scary)...I have seen many clubs come and go,I have opened many clubs in NY/NJ and closed some,watched the trends/fashions and then seen some of them come back again,I have heard many styles of music over the years come in as underground-turn commercial- blow up - and and get played out! Much of that I have myself to blame.

Much of you out there have been sending me emails,pm's,& calling leaving messages asking "What's up with Studio 9?" So I want to clear something up! All things going well Studio 9 to me is the next thing! Like I said I have opened many clubs before but never have I been Involved from the ground Level. Architectural design from which all things flow,policies,procedures, picking out what bass bins and colors of the furniture ect....(eaw avalon baby!).The Studio 9 concept is being created with everyone in mind..the hard core clubber from those who like to dance the night away(3000 sq. foot dance floor) to those that prefer a skybox with bottle service,or a martini lounge,even for some people that like fine dining from a 5 star chief in a cool environment (our living room).

Studio 9 will be opening sooner then some think!! With of course the Area's Top DJ's Bands,Promoters,Celebs and Live entertainment around. I cannot get into the entertainment details because It gives my friends in the biz to much info....but as you know I will do my best to provide you with all your needs and your nightlife fixes.

Studio 9 is located in Woodbridge which is basically minutes from all points in NJ and just 7 minutes from the outterbridge....we have parking for a thousand plus cars and yes we close at 3am! I am cutting myself off before this becomes a novel. I just wanted to answer some questions and let you guys know I am still here and working!

...Hopefully I'll see you at The Studio!

Dance & Party Safe,

BonSolid

More info you can email me at bsolid@tmail.com

• Replies 67
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

We WILL be open soon. Building a club from scratch takes time. We are going in to this for the long haul , so rather than just open the doors to some new place with no thought or purpose , we on the other hand want to make sure that everything is in place . This is being done for YOU , our future clientele. We want you to enjoy Studio 9 for a long time. whatever your particular taste may be. So BUCKLE UP . We will be there soon. Oh and for those you doubt keep doubting and keep talking about us ... We love that.

Guest bonsolidd
Originally posted by marcomaxim

YEah....ive been hearing that too.

Actually it was suppose 2 open in march 2003.

Then April.....May....June....etc..

My bet is FEB 2004.

your all over this thread is that anxiety?

Originally posted by dancerbar

bon simply tell him to shut the fuck up!!!!

also bon, 0656? correct still???

if not PM me with the right one, i got chris's latest mix, and all his open dates, so i am ready to sit down and chat

Watkins...i will Break You. so May i suggest STFU. Thanks. Your a smart kid.:D

Guest bonsolidd

bon simply tell him to shut the fuck up!!!!

also bon, 0656? correct still???

if not PM me with the right one, i got chris's latest mix, and all his open dates, so i am ready to sit down and chat

yep thats them!;)

Originally posted by marcomaxim

Watkins...i will Break You. so May i suggest STFU. Thanks. Your a smart kid.:D

bwahahahahaahahahah break me?? bwhahahahahaahahahahaha

holy shit i just spit all over my desk, keyboard, everything

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

break me, oh man this guy

seriously FeG boy, what are you doing tonight?

email me your cell

bwahahahahaahahahah break me?? bwhahahahahaahahahahaha

holy shit i just spit all over my desk, keyboard, everything

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

break me, oh man this guy

seriously FeG boy, what are you doing tonight?

email me your cell

No Plans.

Im open.

Maybe ill roll with you.

If not...im going 2 SCORES 2 SPEND ALL MY $$$

Guest bonsolidd

thats his only chance, LOL

hey you got teasers yet???

i'll take some off your hands

yes but designing another..........I get you the newer ones;)

Guest bonsolidd
Originally posted by chubrok

Let me guess BON...Richie Santana and Denny Tsettos?? LOL..Your so predictable its almost funny...Have fun doing the Same Ole at a new NJ venue...LOL

chubrok

maybe not biatchhhhhhh......still trying to do things aren't ya!

what ever happened to you and your crew?:laugh:

lmao:laugh: