Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Under 21 venues?

playboi63

Just moved down here a few weeks ago and havent found a single club around here thats under 21. Sucks cuz I see that Space 34 closes on the 11th and would love to experience it but my 21st isn't til Nov. 7th. Can someone let me know of some good places to hit up at night...Thanks!

Go to Slak Lounge tonight, I just got off the phone with the owners and they say it's cool, they've been flyering universities and stuff, though we certainly don't expect a real college crowd, maybe some like art school types or something, but anyway 18 and over are more than welcome tonight (it's 21 to drink of course you know that and ID's will be checked)

click here for directions and more information on the event tonight (house + techno) http://bbs.clubplanet.com/showthread.php?threadid=185851

Originally posted by pod

Art school types? Eeew...it's half the reason I graduated...couldn't stand to be around them...so depressing :laugh:

I guess you were more into hangin at the frat with the keggers and stuff (j/k).... anyway maybe "art school type" is not the right term, I just mean like kidz who are more funky could possibly end up hanging out there, because your mainstream spring break types wouldn't be into the music we're playing

You're more than welcome too Dan :) if not tonight then any time, hopefully we'll build some momentum, or we might start an after hours alternative in a few weeks ;)

Shoulda said "cool kids" then :) For me, art student has always meant the type that wears all black in 90 degree weather, and has some sort of fixation on Wednesday Addams.

As for the frats, I went one step further in school and founded my own, I called it DAN, the first Roman fraternity, since we all know the Romans kicked the Greeks' ass. Our membership was 3 people, the hazing ritual was to keep our haze machine stocked with fluid during the house parties, and service a Trackspot in less than 15 minutes. We had perpetual pledges who thought they could hang, but they couldn't.

The afterhours thing sounds like a good idea...keep me in the loop :)

Originally posted by playboi63

Just moved down here a few weeks ago and havent found a single club around here thats under 21. Sucks cuz I see that Space 34 closes on the 11th and would love to experience it but my 21st isn't til Nov. 7th. Can someone let me know of some good places to hit up at night...Thanks!

Just wait 1 more month till you become 21 ..........simple !

Here in miami , not much to do if your not 21 .

:hat: