Clubplanet Nightlife Community

South Park Lounge Saturday with MTV's Real World

Originally posted by badassmafuka

there was 700+ so I dont know why you are fighting about TRUE numbers

my auestion to you "Were you there"????

or did you get this number from someone giving a rough estimate looking around in the room

i was there, and all i am saying is maybe 750 in and out but not while i was there, it was good, dont get me wrong, but 750 in that place is like sardines

Originally posted by mkutlass

"why is it bullshit I saw the clicker....... he is on point"

At 2am there was no 700 people, and if you say there was your the one bullshitting. Maybe u had 700, at one point, but at 2 am there wasn't 700. As far as Carguy's concern, everytime I read one of his posts I have to get out my boots and shove, because the s@#T gets so thick!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Taste probably is a good time, I just hate it when promoters blow #'s out of portion. Promoters shouldn't have to give reviews if your party is so good, the people will speak for uuuuu.

you guys are too much

who the hell keeps track of how many people there were at 2 am

unless you have a guy who sits there and sy ok we had 700 people but 6 people left and that makes it 694....

are you guys fucking kidding me are you running pie graph for the club and telling the owner we ahad 697 at 1 am

you guys are a fucking joke now!!!!

I am done arguing over something so fucking pointless!!!!!

If you dont like SP dont come simple as that.....

Noone is begging you guys to come

Originally posted by mkutlass

"why is it bullshit I saw the clicker....... he is on point"

At 2am there was no 700 people, and if you say there was your the one bullshitting. Maybe u had 700, at one point, but at 2 am there wasn't 700. As far as Carguy's concern, everytime I read one of his posts I have to get out my boots and shove, because the s@#T gets so thick!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Taste probably is a good time, I just hate it when promoters blow #'s out of portion. Promoters shouldn't have to give reviews if your party is so good, the people will speak for uuuuu.

Most of you have no idea about promoting so let me enlighten you.... SP counted over 700 that means 700 people walked in during the course of the night not that there was 700 people there at 1 time. Same as Taste we did a little over 250 this weekend, we were a little off. Bill doesn't inflate his #s and neither do I.

Originally posted by carguy19

Most of you have no idea about promoting so let me enlighten you.... SP counted over 700 that means 700 people walked in during the course of the night not that there was 700 people there at 1 time. Same as Taste we did a little over 250 this weekend, we were a little off. Bill doesn't inflate his #s and neither do I.

Carl it really doesnt matter we both do good that all that counts

First of all if SP does 1000, 750, 500 whatever I still get paid the same... So it doesnt matter...

I dont need to tack on more people

750 is a great time at SP , room to move

personally I dont like crowded places

The night Denny was there I stayed outside because to crowded

Originally posted by dancerbar

i am not hating bro, there definately was not 750 there all night, maybe 450-500, and MAYBE, JUST MAYBE 750 in and out all night, MUSIC IS HORRIBLE, i can not believe Bon associates himself with such a DJ

I was in the place at 11:30 and it was crowded. At 1:00 the place was filing out though...there is no way that there was 700 people in the place at one time...but, I could see how throughout the night there could be 700 people in SPL....

Not for nothing who cares about the number's...let's talk about the music...i think next week is classic's night...why have that night when your dj is already playing all old music and 103.5 cheese? The music was awful....there has got to be a better saturday night party in NJ...right now most of the parties are weak...:confused:

Listen, you guys need to understand.. Yes music is very important

It is the most important thing to me when I go out

But people who go there other than you guys and handful of other people dont care or dont know shit about music

Most people go to SP to show off their new implants (lol) etc....

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I stand corrected, I agree.

Originally posted by badassmafuka

Listen, you guys need to understand.. Yes music is very important

It is the most important thing to me when I go out

But people who go there other than you guys and handful of other people dont care or dont know shit about music

Most people go to SP to show off their new implants (lol) etc....

i couldnt have said it better