Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Beef with SoundGarden, Taste, Joey's and ..

Beef....us...hell no! :tongue: Just wanted to invite all you people going to these places later tonight. Take a sec and check out this personal invite...

What's up everybody! Been talking to a bunch of cp'ers on the phone and met a sh*tload of you last night at SandBar (will have pics up by Sunday...the more we drink, the photos we want to take. Gotta admit though, didn't get one of Junior because didn't what him to stop the party because of a flash from our camera :eek: )

B4 you stop at Taste, SoundGarden, Joeys or whereever you're staying for the night... feel free to stop in have a drink (not on us but we'll make sure some type of special is in full effect when you arrive) and say hi.

Dropping some beats we enjoy (SF beats and absolutely no hip hop!) and getting our drink on prior to heading over to NYC later. This place won't compete with any of the other "big clubs" but I think it's a nice place to get your groove on prior to heading out. The owners are two sweet young ladies who are trying to earn an honest buck so we want to help them out for the month of October. We'll be there every Sat. in October except for next week (the 11th).

Swizyl

279 Passaic St., Garfield, NJ

(973)778-7500

(A few minutes down the street from SoundGarden -

Main St turns into Passaic St.)

Cozy, nicely decorated club/lounge with a nice ambience.

For pics... www.hotspotpromos.com/swizlweb

So if you can, just stop by (free admission for cp people all night ....just say you're on the cp list) say what's up, have a drink, then enjoy your party (wherever you're going). We're not promoters, just clubbers like you who want to hear good music and have a good time! :D

HSP

www.hotspotpromos.com/SATURDAY

:cool:

Originally posted by mkutlass

Derek "DA PIMP" O

yeah.... "bitch better have ma money!"

Speaking of which... do u believe after paying laraver to come put some greats lights, fog machine in this place.... "Bitch didn't have ma money!!!" Owners were like "sorry we have alot of overhead and didn't make enough"... WHAT?!

I had to leave b4 I had to get ghetto! :2guns:

How do you run a biz like that? Needless to say instead of Saturdays at Swizyl it's...

SEE YA LATER SWIZYL! :peeleft:

Thursday, Oct. 16th I'll be doing an opening set at a sweet new, established (and paying) club. Will let you know the place once the flyers and radio spot is confirmed. Later,

PS Tell laraver that I have a couple of Brazilian honeys who want to meet him.

DO

HSP

www.hotspotpromos.com

Originally posted by hotspotpromos

Needless to say instead of Saturdays at Swizyl it's...

SEE YA LATER SWIZYL! :peeleft:

DO

HSP

www.hotspotpromos.com

Due to the facts getting revealed and the truth being told (and me getting well paid to stay and not bash the place) we'll continue doing Swizyl now every Saturday starting Oct. 18th.

Nothing like getting in advance to get you to change your mind huh? Advice to anyone in the biz... make sure you have things in writing when dealing with people in the club biz (like we did). It helps if you ever develop problems.

So now.... please join us again... for Saturday's at Swizyl starting Oct 18th. :D

Might have some pics of the place up in a bit since they're on my good side again.

Later,

DO

HSP

www.hotspotpromos.com

Originally posted by hotspotpromos

Beef....us...hell no! :tongue: Just wanted to invite all you people going to these places later tonight. Take a sec and check out this personal invite...

What's up everybody! Been talking to a bunch of cp'ers on the phone and met a sh*tload of you last night at SandBar (will have pics up by Sunday...the more we drink, the photos we want to take. Gotta admit though, didn't get one of Junior because didn't what him to stop the party because of a flash from our camera :eek: )

B4 you stop at Taste, SoundGarden, Joeys or whereever you're staying for the night... feel free to stop in have a drink (not on us but we'll make sure some type of special is in full effect when you arrive) and say hi.

Dropping some beats we enjoy (SF beats and absolutely no hip hop!) and getting our drink on prior to heading over to NYC later. This place won't compete with any of the other "big clubs" but I think it's a nice place to get your groove on prior to heading out. The owners are two sweet young ladies who are trying to earn an honest buck so we want to help them out for the month of October. We'll be there every Sat. in October except for next week (the 11th).

Swizyl

279 Passaic St., Garfield, NJ

(973)778-7500

(A few minutes down the street from SoundGarden -

Main St turns into Passaic St.)

Cozy, nicely decorated club/lounge with a nice ambience.

For pics... www.hotspotpromos.com/swizlweb

So if you can, just stop by (free admission for cp people all night ....just say you're on the cp list) say what's up, have a drink, then enjoy your party (wherever you're going). We're not promoters, just clubbers like you who want to hear good music and have a good time! :D

HSP

www.hotspotpromos.com/SATURDAY

wow your so right

i mean

i dident read what you wrote but it looks long so it must be on point