Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Just Got Up so, Heres my Junior/Sandbar Review

ok, im going to try and do this as best i can...not really good at writting reviews...so, here it goes....

left my house @ 11:00 pm....never been to Sandbar before so, we got a little lost.....a nice guy at a gas station pointed us in the right direction....pulled into the parking lot about 11:30.....not too much of a line... got our id's checked....got our wrist bands and walked right in....being the fact that i have never been there before i wanted to check out the place....made a left walked up to the bar and ordered a minderaser to kick things off....so, we walked around for a little bit....went into the Dome....very nice set up...big space and very comfortable....ok......i turn to my left and i see sandman already with a drink in hand...it seems they were having drink special until 12...tried to get to the bar but, it was too crowded.....nice looking girls walking around.....the @ 11:55 the music stops....lights go out.....silence for about 30sec...all of a sudden you hear music coming through the speaker (Shorty Did a Great Job On The Sound)....the curtains opened up and there's Junior on the stage....next thing i know everybody is rushing the stage...felt like i was at a rock concert....everybody yelling "JUNYAAAAAAA" "JUNYAAAAAAA" "TWILO" "Palladium"..... flashbulbs going off...people taking crazy pictures.....and you can tell Junior was loving it...b/c he was smiling. laughing, posing for the pictures, dancing in the booth....people at the front of the stage reaching there hands out trying to touch him...on several occasion he would come out from the booth and greet some people....at one point some kid took his shirt off and throw it at Junior..... he grabbed the shirt...smelled it...swiped his sweat with it and then through it back at the kid.....the music was on point....throwing in vocals and playing around alot of layering....people were loving it....the sound was awesome...clear, crisp..and the best part is that you could have a conversation and not have your ears bleeding.....reminded me of Twilo.....ok..now i know this review is getting to LONGGGGGGGG....so, ill end it here...all in all i had a really good time....(I dont get a chance to go out much) i really enjoyed my self on friday.....Sandbar did a great job bringing Junior to jersey!!!!

All The Best

Sheldon Romero

Im really happy you guys enjoyed the Analog sound system that I brought into sand bar for that night. I had everything set up for Junior like it was setrup for him at Twilo so he was rt at home very comfortable and he fell rt into a groove. Everything worked pefectly without any problems for JR with the sound and he really seemed to be feelin the sound which you could tell by the way he was dancin and smiling and greeting people at the end of the stage nut im glad you guys enjoyed it aswell Regards Shorty.

www.systemsbyshorty.com