Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Deko Lounge Pics **oct.4th** Denny Does It Again

Ok everyone I just wanted to let everyone know my name and what im doing taking pic's.

Johel Berrios Jr. Founder/President of Chill Factor Performance,Ent.

My team consist of Import Vehicles,Models,DJ's,Car audio and Security, Graphix,Fashion, and of course the Nightlife.

We attend all major venues of the topics i listed above.

We are looking to merge with Deko Lounge/ Sergio's Venue very soon, so you will see us all over the place taking pic's** but this is after we talk business with all the people that we need too**

any questions contact me at statikprp@aol.com

www.chillfactorper4mance.com

Deko Lounge was once again nothing but good times lastnight.

Denny comes through everytime.

I wanna thank Serg,Armenio,Binoy,and the whole staff for a good night.

Serg your pics are on the way.

OK now for the pics from lastnight....

i'm gonna send you the link to my sony imagestation album, let hope this works if not i will add them later

it will be under MR.Bubble**NO Jokes** the name is for the civic hatchback known as a bubbleback hatch.

http://www.imagestation.com/album/?id=4288941143

Originally posted by lexicon6

hey Johel :) when my friend & i first saw u on the platform, we were wonderin y u were the only guy w/ a webcam round ur neck... now i know. u've got great rhythm by the way. keep dancin & takin those pics.

*kris

thank you kris.... yeah what can i say i love dancing,music,and my cars.it's kinda hard dancing with an expensive camera in your hand so i had to limit myself,lol....... you haven't seen anything yet :D * i get down on the floor!

well i can't really say i know who you are so send a pic in the post of who you are so i know im talking to. i will make sure to say hello next time.